"I can't braid my own hair. I'll just leave it as it is." Belle shrugged.

"Oh. Okay." Autumn frowned.

Belle looked back in the mirror and looked at herself for a few seconds. She tilted her head slightly, a frown forming on her lips. However, it didn't last long. She turned around when she heard a set of footsteps, and then her frown turned into a grin.

"You made it!" She squealed, running to Steve and hugging him.

"Of course I did." He chuckled. "I'm not going to miss my best friend's wedding, even if I am a criminal to the government."

"Aren't we all." Belle scoffed. "I'm glad you're here, though."

"Of course. I hope you don't mind that I brought a friend. We're both criminals to the government."

"Who?" Belle wondered.

A blonde poked her head around the corner and then stood in the doorway. Belle stared at her curiously. She'd seen her before. She knew it.

"Natasha." She held out her hand. "We met at the airport."

"Right. The airport." Belle chuckled nervously and shook her hand. "Yeah, uh, sorry about that. Sorry you got dragged into that whole mess."

Natasha shrugged. "I've had worse."

"Haven't we all." Steve spoke up. "I'm going to check on your other half, Belle, because who knows how he's holding up."

"I'm sure he's fine." Belle shrugged. "He's the one who was so eager about this."

"Well, you never know what's going to happen." Steve chuckled. "Especially with him."

"I guess." Belle said softly. "Do me a favor and make sure he doesn't look like an idiot. I'm sure he's struggling."

"Yes ma'am."

"I look like an idiot."

Steve scoffed. "This is what Belle was worried about."

"You've talked to Belle?"

"Of course I've talked to Belle. She's hanging out with Natasha right now. She looks great, by the way. You on the other hand...."

Bucky grumbled. "Yeah, yeah, you don't have to tell me. I look stupid, I know."

He wore a simple white button up shirt and had matching white dress pants to match. There was a white jacket draped over the back of a chair.

It wasn't just Belle that was starting over. He was, too. They were starting over together.

"I'm sure it'll be fine." Steve assured him. "Honestly, Belle seemed a little nervous herself. I'm hoping she gets along with Nat, though. Maybe she can help reassure Belle."

Bucky scoffed. "She's been nervous about this since forever. She originally never wanted to get married, did you know? She refused to be like her mother. Then I guess everything changed. I don't know when or why, but it just did."

Steve was quiet for a few seconds. "Do you know what I've noticed?"

"What?" Bucky turned and tucked his hands into his pockets.

"She's a different person when you're around."

"What do you mean?"

"She's been through a lot. You both have. But you had a family that cared about you, and she didn't. I can't imagine it was easy for her to let you stick around."

Bucky shrugged. "I know."

"I'm being serious." Steve insisted. "I've seen her when you're not around and I've also seen her when you are around. She's different. She just seems happier."