"Well, I earn enough, not to be dependent on my father's trust funds and then have the audacity to shame other people." Savanah gritted, finally she stood up and made Ava shut her dirty trap.

And yes she was not drunk tonight, that's my girl she is a complete power ball with a great mixture of innocence and a little feisty.

This made Ava shut her mouth and everyone started to eat their food in complete silence, although I could see Ava staring at Savanah with a judgey face.

"Leo do you remember when we both used to be together. Those were the most beautiful days of my life and the hardest days I could properly walk." Ava suddenly chimed and the only thought that crossed my mind was seeing a crying Savanah.

"Shut up Ava." I sneered at her.

"Oh don't be shy Leo, your girlfriend should know how difficult it is to keep up with you, isn't it Savanah." I know what she was insinuating, she was making Savanah feel nervous.

For the fact, that we haven't done anything yet, and till this time we have t even talked about it, this time it's just me and Savanah at the moment not that I regret not doing it.

I wanna have her with me in my future, I just want her to take her time, even if it is meant to wait for a lifetime, I will only for her.

"No Ava, you are not telling me anything you are just bringing up the light on your past with Leo and the fact that you are discussing you're sexual encounters with him at the dinner table in the presence of your and his parents tell how shameless and downgraded to are. Savanah said while getting up from her seat.

No no, she is leaving, she can't leave me.

"I am sorry but I need fresh air," Savanah said to my mother to which my mother nodded at told her to go into the backyard through the kitchen.

"I am sorry Mr Simpson but our business is done." I registered the shock on both mother and daughter's faces before they could further speak I left the dining room to see Savanah.

She was sitting under the lemon tree looking at the stars. I made my way to her and sat close to her. Savanah looked at me and smiled at me if nothing happened.

"She was never my girlfriend," I announced.

"You need not tell me anything Leo, everyone has a past, you accepted me with mine and I will accept you with yours." She said and tightly squeezed my hand and then started to look at the stars again.

She said these lines, with so much trust in them, the unconditional trust she showed me, it made me realise that if I ever broke it, it will not only shatter her but me too. Savanah is one of a kind. And thank God she is mine.

"6 months ago I made a contract with Ava that she would be needed for me when I need some favours, sexual favours and in return, she asked for money, but after that things started to change she became more authoritative and started to mess up things at my work so I broke the deal with her," I said occasionally pumping myself with the confidence boost.

"Do you regret it?" She asked.

"No I don't, I don't regret breaking the deal, Savanah."

"I am sorry the things she said to you were bad," I admitted.

"It's okay, she is an unknown person, it didn't hurt me that much," Savanah said and then placed her head on my shoulder and leaned towards me.

We sat there for a good amount of time soaking in each other presence, even just sitting silently with Savanah fills me with so many things. Feels like my soul is completed.

"Get up, I want to show you something, "I said and took Savanah to my childhood room. This room is not even seen by Connor and Adam but I wanted to show it to her.

As I opened the door, Savanah's eyes shined with excitement as she looked at the small Batman bed and the big Batman posters on the wall.

"This house was one of the vacation houses my grandparents used to live here and this bedroom was my favourite bedroom, I would never leave this room when I visited my grandparents as a child," I told Savanah and she just lightly touched everything only with the tip of her fingers.

I opened one of my drawers and took out my slam book.

"I need you to fill yourself here," I said and placed the book in Savanah's hand.

"A slambook?" Savanah asked as she opened it.

"My grandparents gifted me this on my 10 birthday, they told me to let only special people fill this book, those people without them you can't survive," I said and placed the pen in Savanah's hand.

Her eyes were a little watery, I hate when she cries, even if she cries when she is happy I still hate it. The book was only filled by my grandparents, my parents, Connor and Adam.

"It would be my honour," Savanah said and started to fill in the details.

She wrote her full name as I saw her writing it.

"What does your middle name mean," I asked, this question is being revolving from day one in my head but I never had the right time to ask her.

"Michelle. It's my grandma's name, in my family it's a custom when a child is born their middle name should be the first name of the father's ancestor depending on the girl or a boy. My dad's parents denied me the name as I was not theirs so my mom's mother gave me her name as a middle one."

Savanah said with a little bit of sadness in her voice, I can't even imagine how lonely it must have felt for her in her childhood. It broke my heart especially when her cousins didn't approach her, and how cruel of their parents to teach to their children not to talk with her.

People are so brutal, that they can't see the difference between right and wrong in hunger for their gain or satisfaction.

"You know I love your nickname, 'meatball'." Savanah giggled while giving back my slam book.

I hate when my mom calls me that in front of anyone, it is embarrassing, refers to as a meatball, especially in front of my girlfriend. But I know a way to shut her down.

"Oh really, and I love yours," I said and placed a small lingering kiss on her lips. I still can't get enough of her, every time she kisses me butterfly flies in my stomach that I didn't know I ever had.

"I don't have one," Savanah argued.

"You do, Baby," I said putting more emphasis on the word baby as she hates this word. Savanah pouted like a child in her which looked cute.

"Don't call me that." She retorted.

"I don't know what you are talking about baby." I grinned, Savanah just got up from the bed and made her way outside the room leaving me a laughing mess.

I hope you all like the chapter💟.

How do you feel about Ava coming back?

Enjoy reading lovelies💕💕.

_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×