seven | the who's who.. pt 2

Start from the beginning

"Oh," She strolled across the floor towards the opening of the bathroom, staring around she was fascinated. "Wow this is... Nice," She stated loud enough for him to hear.

"Ms. Calhoun? The party--"

"Right, so--" She scrolled through the list. "The caterers are finishing up with the food. Appetizers will be out by the time guests start arriving. The bartenders have the bar set up and I have them at the front to offer champagne and cocktails at your guests request as they enter. Also--" She paused gingerly tapping her finger across the screen.

"Great, the photographers have arrived, and my server's are here. If you'll excuse me, I have a few loose ends to tie up and you'll be set--" She texted her sister back as she glanced up at Tremaine as he stood in the mirror attempting to tie his bowtie for the last time.

"That's not the right way.. May I?" She sat her phone down on the vanity counter and moved over to fix the bowtie for him.

Sliding infront of him she reached over grabbing both sides of the tie, Tremaine lifted his head up a bit to avoid just mugging Stevie in the face. "So what I'm hearing is everything is set for tonight?" He asked.

"Yup.. And there you go. You're all done," She fixed his collar, dusting some lent from his shoulder she smiled.

Stepping aside she rested her hip against the side of thee vanity counter. As Tremaine stepped up to examine the tie. Impressed, she did it right. "How'd you do this?"

Stevie shrugged smiling. "My lil' sister went through a tomboy phase in highschool, she only wanted to wear suspenders, khakis and bow ties, so, I had to learn how to do them, she has an amazing collection by the way,"

Tremaine raised his brow listening. "Hm see nah, I'm just not liking this whole overly formal look. There's some younger investor's getting into the game that will be attending tonight. I need to appeal to them as well, yet stay on the classy side, fuck--"

"Let's try this, how bout no bowtie okay? And maybe lose this jacket and try something darker to complement the pants, like this one here?" She grabbed the dark colored blazer from the counter, moving to help him slip into it. "Which are the perfect touch might I add, for the look you're going for, oh, and pop a few of these buttons, like, this--" Stevie reached around him to unbutton the first couple buttons of his shirt.

Watching them through the mirror. She asked nicely. "What do you think?" Tremaine moved up to analyze the change to the outfit.

His lips curl with immediate acceptance

"I-- I can do this. Yeah, it's.. It's cool, not too urban, not too stuck up," He moved to put one of his five AP watches on.

"Uh-um," Stevie cleared her throat loudly, awaiting some gratitude. "Uhm," Raising her brows questioningly.

Tremaine stood hooking the watch on his wrist. Cutting his eyes in her direction, he uttered briefly. "Don't you have something or someone to talk to before the event starts? Get out, go," He dismissed her.