YN: I don't know, can you just come see me when you get back?

JK: Bunny you don't even need to ask

YN: I'll talk to you tomorrow, enjoy Vegas! Stay off Dispatch

You didn't put your phone away, instead hurriedly messaged someone else. You thought you knew what you needed to do, or at least where to start.

YN: I hope I'm not bothering you, but do you know how I can arrange a visit with Irene?

You weren't sure when you'd hear back so you placed your phone on the desk and started gathering your things to leave. If they didn't respond you'd call the jail and figure it out on your own.

SJ: I was about to text you and ask you to meet for dinner, Ryunique at seven?

The restaurant was far more lovely than you'd expected, the gorgeous spiral staircase behind the striking red glass intriguing. You followed its curve upward to a quiet corner, placing drink orders which always got your heart racing and watched as the waiter left.

"Why do you want to speak to Irene? I mean I can think of dozens of reason, so I guess I'm asking what is yours?" Sujin sipped from her water glass, eyeing you over the edge, her nails were painted a nude shade making her fingers seem endlessly long and elegant. You wondered why you noticed that.

"Kookie said something today that struck me right in the guts, he said that Jimin might be feeling trauma from what they did. Maybe even in the same ways that I am. I never accounted for that, I have been focused on the fact that I was in the car, he wasn't." Your hands trembled a little and you shoved them into your lap.

"The physical trauma certainly belongs to you, no one can truly relate to how you felt that day. But the emotional is shared by more people than you think. Your family, friends, surely Jimin who was very close to them both. So you're not seeking a conversation with her to ask her why she did it?" She went silent, pretending to focus on her menu while you sat with what she said.

"No, she was pretty clear why she was doing it. I want to know what she did to Jimin, because she's shoved this wall between us. I can't get to him and it's simultaneously breaking my heart and making me go crazy." You finally said after careful consideration.

"Why would she tell you?" Sujin put a trace of reluctance into the question as she frowned.

"I thought I could offer to speak to her lawyer, write a letter to the courts, ask for her to be moved to a better unit? Promise to not show up to her parole hearings and complain?" Your cheeks felt hot, you didn't want to help that witch, she deserved all thirty years of her sentence in the most miserable conditions possible.

"Letting her off the hook is something you'd consider?" Sujin looked genuinely interested, like she was trying to peek into your brain.

"To give Jimin peace, I think I would do anything. I need her to acknowledge what she's done. I think he still blames himself or thinks it was not as awful as everyone says."

The waiter returned making the words dry up between the two of you. She ordered first and you followed your stomach too unsettled to actually be hungry.

"Let's go tomorrow morning, I have free time in my calendar. You might have to agree to have her sentence reduced if you want something as big as that from her. But let's not lead with that, she might be desolate enough that we can give her less."

"Can I ask you something woman to woman? I'm not looking for professional advice." You poked a finger at a spoon, pushing it off the napkin. Irene wasn't the only subject you'd hoped to bring up.

"I'd already assumed this whole conversation was that, two new friends who both love Jimin a lot and want to make things better." She smiled and for a second she was so stunning your heart felt like it floated upward.

"Do I have any right to be mad about Chloe?" You blushed and bit your lip, just saying her name made you feel deeply unsettled.

"Nope. But jealous, of course. That girl is completely beautiful and if Joonie and I broke up I'd climb a wall if I knew they slept together." She shook her head, long locks bouncing at her shoulders.

"Do you think he feels that way about Felix? I'm sure you already know about Kookie."

"I'm not sure Jimin reacts quite the same, he's probably internalized it by now instead of outright angry. I don't know how he feels about the Jungkook situation."

You both were silent again when the waiter placed your meals on the table. The artistically arranged food made your stomach rumble loudly, and you realized you'd not eaten most of the day.

"Have you ever slept with Kookie? Just the two of you?" You asked her grinning for the first time all day, you felt she knew without saying she didn't have to answer anything she'd rather not.

"I have, but aside from Joonie, women are more my thing. I used to sleep with Jimin, does that bother you?" So many things about what she was saying made you feel warm, you watched as she licked a bit of sauce off her bottom lip.

"I'm not sure, I try not to think about who he's slept with in the past. I'm too hung up on everyone currently." She noticed you watching her mouth because her eyes dipped downward to yours.

"If I said I planned to take him to bed when the guys come home?" Sujin leaned forward on her elbows no longer eating.

"I'd say that I plan to take Kookie to mine." Now you were smirking.

"We'd both be very lucky." Tense silence fell between you, it made you feel exposed, tendrils of heat along your spine.

"Does Joon ever get jealous?" You took a bite of your chicken, almost wanting to sigh as the flavors spread across your tongue.

"Never, I could tell him I'm going to sleep with his father and he'd ask me when I planned to be home." She also returned to her meal, but with eyes that watched you in a way that made you feel she wondered what you looked like beneath your clothing.

"Do you?"

"Only if it's someone he has serious history with. I don't like how that makes me feel, but Joonie is respectful and understands that." You did sigh this time, hearing how sweetly Joon loved Sujin made you wish things weren't so messed up in your own love life.

"How do you know if you're interested in women?" You tentatively said and almost choked on your next bite at the cat like grin that eased over her lips.