Forty Seven

Jimin walked to you, his eyes taking you in still sprawled across Hobi's lap. He knelt in front of the couch between your legs and grinned fingers creeping up your bare thighs. You glanced over his shoulder and watched as Hyunjin and Han untied Felix, you remembered Jimin saying they were going to handle his aftercare.

"Hi Angel."

Your eyes were drawn back to Jimin who grabbed Hobi's wrist gently and pulled you both forward until he could suck against Hobi's fingers. Your lips parted watching as his tongue cleaned all your essence from them. How did he always know exactly what to do to make you want him?

"Tasty." He laughed then kissed your lips, all thoughts of anyone else left your head.

Seeing Jimin in a such a good mood did something to you, maybe it was because it had been so long since he'd genuinely been so pleased about anything. Hobi nuzzled your neck, his lips tracing the curve of your throat. His hands adjusted your dress, covering your breasts and panties again.

"Tell him how much you enjoyed the show babe."

"I couldn't look away, it makes me so wet when you're in control like that." You cupped Jimin's cheeks pulling him in for another kiss, his lips took yours softly.

"All I was thinking about was taking you home, making you mine." Jimin kissed down the opposite side of your neck, the thought of being trapped between JiHope was making you ready for more.

"Sujin made me promise we wouldn't have sex until we met with her and Joonie." You looked up at him, frowning a little.

"What?" Jimin looked slightly exasperated, but mostly confused.

"Talk about that later, people are coming over." Hobi squeezed your waist and you kissed Jimin again as you watched Kai approach, Kino and Shinwon trailing behind him.

"We didn't know you were giving scenes publicly again Jimin." Kai smiled and Jimin stood hugging him, you'd never seen the idol in person.

He was taller than you imagined, closer to Jin's height than Jimin's, handsome in a way you'd not expected. Jimin side hugged Kino, who smiled a wolfish grin in your direction, no less gorgeous. Shinwon, taller still, used both hands to squeeze one of Jimin's. It seemed affectionate which was confusing to you, since everyone thought he was working for Taemin.

"Just taking care of some business that happened while I was away." You tried to not glance away to Felix, all of them were watching you for a reaction, you shrugged.

"Introduce us to your sub." This came from Kino, you heard warmth in it, but his face was neutral.

"Of course, this is Y/N, but she's my girlfriend more than sub." Jimin pulled you to your feet from Hobi's lap, who stood as well so close his body touched yours as you joined Jimin.

"She's collared." Shinwon said it lightly, but you could hear the challenge in it.

"She was collared the last time you met her Shinwon, but she wasn't really my sub then either. I just don't intend to share her, so she's marked as mine." Jimin sounded perfectly friendly, but his arm around your waist was so tight it felt anything but casual.

"You shared her with Hobi." This from Shinwon again, you could feel the heat coming to your cheeks, of course you'd known people could see what the two of you were doing, but in the moment it had felt as private as if you'd been alone.

"Y/N playing with BTS is equivalent to her playing with me, there's no difference. Weren't you listening to Felix's punishment?" Jimin's teasing was completely playful but you imagined he'd rather have been sassy about it.