Fifty ♡

Kissing Sujin was nothing like you'd felt before, she was softer, more pliant than kissing a man. Her mouth was less open, her breath more gentle, but suddenly you didn't know where to put your hands. Her pace matched yours, there wasn't the demanding frantic being devoured sensation.

After a moment you pulled back, your brain a discordance of noise. You liked how she felt, how she tasted, but you were not supposed to like it. Your senses were answering your question about where to put your hands with 'everywhere' and you felt like that was exactly what you shouldn't do.

"Do you want to stop?" Sujin watched you before moving her fingers to yours, drawing you back in. "Say stop and we will, or I'm going to kiss you again."

You didn't say stop, you wanted her to kiss you again but you were getting confused. All the emotions that you'd experienced in her presence the last months were going to your head. You remembered all the moments you'd been attracted to her, looked at her too closely, admired things about her you didn't admire on other women.

"Wait!" You almost yelped the word leaning back when she started to move toward kissing you.

"That works too." Sujin laughed at your outburst and moved backward on the bed. "Come here Jimin." You didn't need to glance at him to know he'd immediately stood and was walking your way.

Jimin sat on the bed, his eyes on you, not her, you could tell he was caught up in everything with how he smiled. He was turned on and you weren't surprised didn't all guys want to see women kissing?

"What about Joon?"

"What about him? This isn't for him right now." Sujin grinned, fingers dragging down Jimin's shirt until she reached the final buttons. She undid them and then pushed the material backward off his shoulders. You loved seeing his bare chest, narrow torso, you almost reached out and touched him, but Sujin beat you to it.

"Won't he be-,"

"What? Jealous? No sweet girl, he'll like watching very much. But let me tell you a secret," she leaned down, full lips brushing your earlobe, "I could tell him to kneel on the floor and face the wall and he'd do it. He's a very obedient pet."

Your cheeks felt hot at that information, Joon, submissive for Sujin? You turned your head eyes a little wide finding it hard to believe that hard dom Joon would submit to anyone, let alone a woman. She just nodded at your unspoken question and you wanted to imagine it but she broke your thoughts.

"Jimin, undress me." He looked at you, unmoving until you nodded and you felt relief flood your stomach, he'd waited for your okay, he didn't follow her demand. Joon might belong to her, but Jimin belonged to you.

You watched as Jimin tugged the blue dress over her head after dragging the zipper down slowly. You suddenly didn't feel jealousy, anticipation was taking over every other sense in your body. Sujin's body was beautiful, creamy unblemished skin the same tanned shade as Joon's, only interrupted by her black panties and bra.

"Kiss her." Your cheeks went bright red when the words popped out of your mouth, but that's what you wanted to see. You wanted him to kiss her like earlier only this time with their clothes mostly gone.

"Changing your mind Angel?" Jimin leaned into Sujin letting his lips brush against the side of her neck.

"Yes."

The word was strangled in your throat you could barely drag it out, but you recognized the same emotions building in your stomach as when Jimin had seduced Felix. It felt so strange to you that moments ago you were raging with possessiveness but now you wanted them to hurry up.