Thirty Six

🖤Press Play🖤

"Fix You" by Cold Play, BTS Live Cover

~

~

~

~

~

~

"When you love someone but it goes to waste."

"Lights will guide you home, and ignite your bones, and I will try to fix."

~

~

~

~

~

~

You were shocked, but then you really weren't. You knew what Irene was capable of doing. How easy would it have been to just find out he'd made you couples rings and duplicate them with Jji's initials to upset you?

"What was in the box?" You knew the minute you said the words he wasn't going to tell you.

"No Angel." His words shooting out too quickly confirmed your assumption.

This time he wasn't going to get his way. Jimin was in deep and there were too many people who loved him to allow him to drown. You kissed his cheek and forehead then stood returning to your desk to grab your phone.

"You don't have to tell me but can you wait for a minute? I need to make a quick work call and then I'll ride with you back to your apartment okay Jagi?" You glanced at him from the corner of your eye, he had the look of someone who was going to bolt if given the chance.

"I need to go, there's things I have to do." He was standing but you didn't rush to his side worrying it would make things worse.

"You broke into my office, manhandled me, and kicked out my friend, I think you can spare me a few minutes." You didn't want to guilt trip him, but what choice did you have?

"Your friend? Yeah sure." He shot you a look. "I'm not going home yet." Jimin looked uncertain about what he should do next, your words had affected him as intended but he was still conflicted.

"Are you going to work at the studio?" You opened your messaging app trying to look casual while you talked to him. He was pacing not paying attention anyway.

YN: Jimin saw Irene this morning and he showed up at my office yelling and upset he needs our help but I don't think I can talk him down, can you come get us? Right away?

"No, there's some things I have to do. I fucked up sweetheart," his voice had a miserable whine to it that broke your heart, "I let her know how much you still mean to me and she's not going to let it go. You're not safe and I need to do something about it."