six | the who's who.. pt1

Start from the beginning

Valerie stood finalizing the finishing touches on Stevie's attire. Stepping back her hands rested on her growing baby bump, she smiled shaking her head. "You're drop dead gorgeous, as usual, but you look expensive ass fuck tonight, I'd definitely be bringing you home if I wasn't pregnant... Oh, and married--" She laughed crinkling her nose.

Stevie stood primping in the mirror laughing. "And I'd let you, but, I can't thank you enough, Val, because I think this event would've killed me. Who the hell host and plans a party on the same damn day, how'd you do it?"

Valerie shrugged lightly rubbing her stomach. "Girl, I still ask myself. But that's why I picked you to replace me. You're one of the best, and you don't take no shit, I heard you've been jabbing his ass,"

"Have I?" Stevie chuckled rolling her eyes. "Girl I've been ripping his head off his shoulders every chance I get, he's so damn, stiff. He needs to loosen up. Get laid or something, besides his nasty attitude? He's a very handsome man," Stevie fingered through her blonde hairdo.

"Yeah--"

Stevie's phone started ringing. "Oh! Okay, the car is here, means it's time to go. Thank you again, Val, I love you. Now get off your feet and get some rest, I'll bring you some food once I get back, okay?"

Valerie smiled cheerful. "Oh please do, Stev, the caterers I hired can throw down. Oh and make sure to bring us dessert, this little girl loves sweets. Okay, okay go, go have fun and drink for us both," She handed Stevie her clutch and cellphone as she walked her to the door.

"Gotcha' mama back in bed, now," Stevie fussed as she exited the apartment. Holding the hem of her dress so she wouldn't trip, she strolled down the steps to the elevator.

Once making it out of her apartment building. She was met with David, Tremaine's personal chauffeur. Greeting Stevie with a warm smile and head nod. "Ms. Calhoun," He opened the backdoor for her to climb into the back of the Lincoln continental.

"Thank you--" He waited until she got the train of her dress inside the car and was situated before he closed the door.

The rest of the ride across town to Tremaine's home was spend with Stevie and David conversing about many different things, from sports, to food, to Tremaine's disgusting personality. Which made thee almost forty minute ride not bad, like usual, when David would have to sit in complete silence, because Tremaine didn't talk, and he didn't like the radio playing.

"Gotdamn this is his house?" Stevie glanced out the car window as the car pulled around the circle driveway to the front entrance.

David smiled as he parked

David smiled as he parked. "Yes ma'am, one of them at least. The one in Brampton is two times bigger," He informed her as he got out to open the door for her.

But Stevie was already opening it herself to step out. David, rushed to grab the handle as he waited for her to get out. "Ms. Calhoun--"

"C'mon David what did we agree on, on the ride over?" Stevie stood fixing the hem of her long gown, straightening a few wrinkles out.