"You have the right to remain silent as it might be used against you in the court of law!!!", the other officer, standing next to Briana walked over to Jake and handcuffed him.

"Officer, please wait a minute!!! I guess you're mistaken!!! What property are you talking about?", Briana went over, trying to stop them.

"The place he banged his car into is the property of one of the prestigious officers who has logged a complaint against him", the officer said, pulling Jake up to his feet.

"Please wait, you can't take him like that! Let me explain the senerio-", Briana tried to intervene but was shoved away instantly.

"Heyyyy!!!! You can't do that!!! You need a female officer to even touch her!!!", Jake growled.

"Shut up! You don't get to talk here! Trespassing into someone's property is illegal! And being drunk on top of that can land you 5 years in prison!!!", the officer grunted as he dragged Jake out.

"Officers, please listen! I'm trying to tell you there was a reason why he did what he did!", she tried to stop them.

"You better explain that to the magistrate in the court!", the other one said and dragged Jake out of the house.

Briana trailed behind them, trying to stop them, to leave Jake but neither of them listened. Jake didn't say much apart from frequent grunts and curses as he tried to free himself of their tight hold.

The officers pushed Jake inside the car and locked the door while Briana trialed behind, assuring Jake that she will get him out. Meanwhile, she kept pleading to the officers and promised that she herself would come along with him to the station incase required but wanted them to leave him for the time being.

The officers however, ignored her, like always and drove past her.

Briana stood there, unable to do anything, unable to think of anything

Briana stood there, unable to do anything, unable to think of anything. She ran her fidgety fingers through her hair as she tried to come up with a plan. When the officers came yesterday, she had no clue that that's what they were planning to do all this while.

She shouldn't have let them in. She shouldn't have told them that Jake was there. She could have just lied.... but could she lie???

They're fucking Police Officers, for God sake!!!!

After contemplating a lot about the situation, she rushed into the house and got dressed up immediately to leave for the police station.

.

.

.

"Officers, you got to listen to me! I need to call my lawyer! It's my right to make a phone call", Jake argued.

"Shut up! You think we don't know about the rights? Don't try to over smart us otherwise we'll show you how smart we are!, the officer said.

Jake was locked up and asked for his lawyers but the officers were way too stubborn to allow that. Meanwhile, they were talking and laughing about how they got his ass dragged out of the house while he, being one of the richest people in the city couldn't do anything.

Jake could see how they were making fun of him but knew these officers, way too well. He knew that if he argued anymore, they'll come forward way too rude and cruel than they already were.

He was just thinking about all these things and deciding what he had to do next when he saw a panic-stricken Briana rush into the police station.

"Jake sir?", she panted as she rushed inside.

"Hey-hey? Where do you think you're going lady? This is not your home!", the officer said holding her back.

"Briana, don't say anything! Just get my lawyer on call! These rascals need to be shown their position!", Jake seethed through gritted teeth.

"You bastard!", the officer stopping Briana rushed over to Jake's locker. "Even after being locked up, you have the fucking audacity to talk back???", he roared. "I'm going to drag you out and beat the life out of you!", he yelled at Jake.

"Officer please! I understand he's at fault but please give us a chance to explain.., Briana urged the one yelling at Jake as they had the power in their hands to release Jake.

Meanwhile, Jake was busy cursing her as she was just begging the officers instead of calling the lawyers. Only they could help him as this begging was just going in vain.

"Briana- stop that! Do as I say!!!!", Jake shouted from inside the locker.

"Sir, I did call him but he's out the town for a few weeks!", she trembled.

On hearing this, the officer along with his fellow mates started giggling.

"Oh poor lad! He's stuck here for some days, giving us the right opportunity to take good care of him, until we present him in the court", the officer chuckled.

By now, even Briana got a clue how cruel these officers were but for what reason? What has Jake done to ever harm them?

Thinking of a solution, she walked up to the other officer and pleaded him for the address of the officer who filled a complaint against her boss. At first, they didn't tell her but upon utmost pleading, they had mercy on her and let her have the details.

Jake, stuck inside the prison, had lost almost all the hopes of getting out as his only save was legal help but that also was out of league.

However, Briana had something else in her mind. She was determined to get him out no matter what. He was already injured and top of that, staying in the locker without his medicines could worsen the situation.

 He was already injured and top of that, staying in the locker without his medicines could worsen the situation

With one last look at her boss and determination in her eyes, she turned around and left the station.

****