"By whom?" He asked and Singh gestured to the tv, where Mayor Van Buren was still taking a statement, all of it muted. Barry practically rolled his eyes before looking back at his boss.

"Thinks it'll be easier for everyone. Restoring the faith and all that," Singh told him.

"For how long?" Barry asked.

"Indefinitely," Singh said and Barry shook his head in annoyance, "Look, Barry, if you want me to fight this thing, I'll do what I can. But this new Mayor, she's got a lot to prove since the Bellows debacle."

"When do you think I can come back?" Barry asked.

"When everyone believes DeVoe is really alive and well," Singh told him.

STAR Labs

"WHAT?!"

Barry stood before Kara, Caitlin and Iris, fiddling with his badge in his hand while the bus meta board stood behind him. He had just told the girls what happened at his work, and as expected — Kara was furious.

"It's not permanent, is it?" Caitlin asked.

"I mean, he said it was indefinite," Barry said.

"They wouldn't have given you your ID back if it was for good," Caitlin said.

"Maybe this is for the best," Iris spoke up, causing Kara to snap her a look, "I mean, we need to prove that DeVoe is still alive. And you can do that now as The Flash."

"Yeah, maybe," Barry muttered, but he still had a saddened look on him.

"No," Kara suddenly said.

"No?" Barry questioned.

"No, no, no!" She snapped, "This can't be happening. You love your job. You didn't even do anything wrong! You may be The Flash but being a CSI makes you Barry Allen. I mean, we should-"

"We're not going to fight the Mayor on this, Kara," Barry said, knowing exactly what she was going to say.

"But — This is your job," she said.

"Which I will still have once this thing blows over," Barry told her, and despite the ridiculously adorable pout on her face, she sighed in defeat.

"Fine," she muttered, "How are we doing with DeVoe anyway?"

"We know that we still have four bus metas left to find," Caitlin said. "And that DeVoe has absorbed the powers of Killgore, Hazard, Black Bison, Brainstorm, and Dwarfstar," Iris listed off, "Oh, and Fallout is safe with Tracy."

"But the Weeper is MIA," Caitlin added.

"Then DeVoe must have him," Barry said, glancing back at the board.

"Well, that leaves Ralph," Kara said and Barry looked back at her.

"Ralph is safe with us. But the other four metas aren't. DeVoe will absolutely kill them and take their powers," Barry told them.

"But why does he need their powers? I can't figure out his end game," Kara said.

"I don't know. I just know these last four metas are the key. That's why we need to find them," Barry said.

"And find them we will." They all turned around to find Cisco and Mon-El walking in with Ralph, who was holding a box of things.

"Where have you guys been?" Iris asked.

"A little home away from home, otherwise known as the bus depot," Ralph said as he set a box on the computer counter while Cisco walked over to Barry, and Mon stood behind Iris, "But I showed Cisco here an old PI trick I learned from my mentor, Columbo. Lost and found box from meta bus 405."