65

Luna Gracie WalkerChicago, Illinois10:51pm

        Luna Gracie Walker
Chicago, Illinois
10:51pm

it was such an exhausting day. chrissy is in town again. finally! i never thought i'd see my girl again for another year! its been two months since me and kayla last seen her and she said she's staying in town for a week. that was so good to hear. her and kayla would obviously be spending this time at my house along with elijah and amanda.

"how's my sweet little amanda doing?" chrissy asked me with a happy smile.

"she's doing amazing. can you believe she's three already?"

"three years old? time flies by to quickly. before you know it she finna be 14 and starting highschool"

"don't say that i can't have my baby growing up that fast"

"yeah well not only but then then boys start to ask her out. she's gorgeous now who knows how beautiful she'll look as she gets older"

"i know. she can have a boyfriend she just can't get pregnant as she in her teenage years" me and chrissy both agreed to that.

"you'll be a mama before you even know it if that happens!" chrissy chuckled.

"she'll turn out to be a good kid" kayla chimed in into the conversation. "ain't that right luna?"

"thats right. i'll raise her just fine" we all sat down and poured champagne and talked about chrissy and how it was in atlanta since she moved there.

"it's amazing. i'm not saying y'all should move there but definitely fly out there and visit for a bit. it's gorgeous"

"i've been thinking about it" i said sipping my champagne. "it really does look nice"

moving out there wouldn't be so bad either. leaving these memories here in chicago and moving elsewhere...