47

Luna Gracie WalkerChicago, Illinois12:35am

    Luna Gracie Walker
Chicago, Illinois
12:35am

i woke up with sweat dripping down my face. i had a horrible nightmare and my breathing was now heavy. my dream/nightmare was about me and my family walking down the sidewalk and a car pulling up, shooting my husband and kid. they are the only things in life besides my friends, if i lose them now i would be so heartbroken. nobody would ever heal that wound.

"you okay honey?" elijah asked sitting up, looking at me. he could tell i was shaken up. i looked back at him.

"yeah i'm fine. just a nightmare that's all" i was breathless. i laid back down and elijah pulled me closer to him to calm me down.

i need to stop having these nightmares.. it's affecting my health!

-
the sun glared in from the window which woke me up. i guess it was time to start my day now. i got dressed for the day and headed downstairs to cook up my family some breakfast.

"i got a day planned for us" elijah said to the both of us. amanda cheered and a smile appeared on my face.

"yeah? where to?" i asked him.

"going on a little camping trip sounds fun right?"

"of course it does it sounds amazing. when we leave?"

"i was hoping today at noon if that's alright. i know it's short notice"

"okay after we eat we'll pack. i'll pack for amanda" we all sat down and ate our breakfast. the thought of a camping trip sounded like fun and i couldn't wait. we already had an rv we owned so we would travel in that as it had beds laid out. we definitely couldn't sleep in a car for the next couple of days.

-
we drove to a nice area that was suitable for a trip like this. the drive was a little long but that was okay. elijah was the one driving as i held Amanda in my lap. i couldn't have her on the seat. the road was to bumpy and she could fall, hurting herself.

after a couple hours of driving we stopped to get some food, a late lunch and decided to eat in the rv. it was a decent looking restaurant that served spaghetti, subs, and pizza. i ordered three sub with a side of fries, and having some water to drink. amanda hardly ever eats like this so it was okay for her to have a snack like this today.

i fed her sub and took mini bites out since she couldn't exactly eat on her own. she was to young. but it was so cute to have the three of us eating together and made me feel happy.

amanda looked so cute eating her fries and sandwich...

after eating we got back to driving. elijah reserved a spot for us and we checked out the reviews. it looked absolutely beautiful and i couldn't wait to see how the sky looked as it was setting.

"you wanna watch the sunset babe?" elijah asked keeping his eyes on the road.

"yeah i think that sounds like a good idea" i held amanda in my lap as she played with her little toy in her hands. the sunset would start at 6:00pm so wr decided to go outside then. we would set up chairs and sit down, enjoying each other's company and talking as the sun set.

-
it was 5:58 so me and elijah decided to take out the chairs and set them up. we would only need two because i would have amanda sitting on me so she could enjoy it to. we stayed out for an hour before it started to get cold and a little dark.

amanda got fussy so we decided to take the chairs in and head inside, watching a movie and relaxing for the night.

what another good day...