64

Luna Gracie WalkerChicago, Illinois8:36pm

         Luna Gracie Walker
Chicago, Illinois
8:36pm

"damn what you tryna get into?" elijah asked me once he saw me walking around the house like this. he slapped my ass from behind.

"just being comfortable in my own skin. i'm making breakfast that will be ready shortly"

"i already got some to eat right in front of me though" he said. i looked back and saw a smirk on my face.

"babe stop" i blushed. i continued to cook up his favorite breakfast and serve it to him.

"here you go" he licked his lips as i set down his plateful of eggs and waffles.

-
in the afternoon i decided that i would take amanda to a indoor playground set to play around. of course i wore more appropriate clothes. kayla came along as the two of us watched her play. she slid down the slide which was the cutest thing ever.

"yay!" i cheered clapping my hands. she had the biggest smile plastered across her face. she pointed to the baby swing and i got up to go over there to pick her up and put her in.

gently pushing her, kayla came up from beside me.

"so demanding" kayla spoke. "just like her father" she was talking about anthony. apart of me still missed him but i know he's proud of me for continuing to raise amanda and moving on. it's what he would've wanted me to do instead of being single and alone for the rest of my life.

"yep that's where she gets it from" i said in a soft voice. kayla rested her hand on my shoulder and talked in a more sorrowful tone.

"hey i'm sorry. i didn't mean to bring him up. he's just got so much of him in her it's hard to not think about him"

"no need to apologize" i sniffle. "i still think about him everyday to regardless" I continue to push amanda on the swing set that she was on.

how could i ever forget him?