30

Luna Gracie WalkerChicago, Illinois2:26pm

    Luna Gracie Walker
Chicago, Illinois
2:26pm

i went to the mall with chrissy to do some shopping for the both of us. we was in the mall for three hours before we decided to leave. we bought a whole bunch of things and they super cute!

anthony wants me to meet his mom and sister once i get back home because he felt like it was time. so once i arrived home i put the bags in the bedroom and talked with anthony until then.

"my mama ain't the best person to talk to. just be prepared for what she'll say" anthony said.

"what you mean she ain't the best person to talk to?"

"she's a sneaky person. and insults everything. that woman literally has no filter"

"i'm sure we'll get along just fine" i say with a slight smile. moments later the mom and sister waltz into the room. anthony and his mom talked in the corner trying they best to whisper.

his sister greeted herself to me. the same girl I saw him that night when he kissed her forehead. i feel like such an idiot. ugh. it still doesn't make sense to me why he would do that but it was so long ago and i dropped it.

"hello, i'm luna" i stuck my hand out to shake his sisters hand" she greeted herself as well and seemed really nice. she was also really pretty and dressed well.

i turned to his mom who looked me up and down and had her lip up a bit. anthony went up the stairs which made me feel extremely awkward with the two of them.

"i take it that you're luna, the girl my son talks about all the time?"

"yes. that's me" i gave her a kind smile but she didn't smile back at me, which made me drop mine. well that a little embarrassing.

"anthony tells me a lot about you. you seem like a nice girl"

"thank you"

i chatted with the both of them for a bit before anthony came back down again and said goodbye to them. i really liked his sister she was nice but his mom just didn't have a nice attitude for me to like either.

i got the sisters number and we agreed to hang out the next day. i don't make friends much because of how some people could be but i had a good feeling about her.
-

later on i went back to my house and spent the rest of my time with mama. i always try to take advantage with the ones i love because i never know when they'll be gone.

cameron invited me to his house again. by this time it was already 7pm but i didn't mind going out this late. it gives me something to do while i'm bored. he was supposedly taking me out for ice cream which was so nice and make me smile to think about.

we met up 30 minutes later at a ice cream parlor and sat outside eating our ice cream while talking. the street lamps were on so we could see each other since it was so dark but the weather wasn't that bad. i brought a hoodie in case and i'm a little glad i did.

"you always pay for everything every time we hang out i feel bad" i told him licking my ice cream. he shook his head.

"i'm a gentlemen. i have to pay for the female if we're hanging out and getting food or whatever" my god he made me blush so much. he was such a smooth talker and his voice flowed out with the words so gently.

"your sweet but next time it's on me" i said with a smile. he leaned over and kissed me on the lips. it took me by surprise but i didn't care that he did it.

"i'm sorry. i've been wanting to do that for a couple of days now"

"don't be sorry. i actually liked it" my hand touched his and i gave him a warm smile. we finished our ice cream and headed back to his place. his dad wasn't home because he was out with some friends so we had the house to ourselves.

"you look so beautiful tonight as always" he told me holding me close to him. he rested his hand on my face and the other on my ass. it felt good to be wrapped in his touch.

"can i kiss you?" he asked me. i nod and he leaned in a few inches more to kiss me and it was so passionate. feeling his soft lips made me so wet and i wanted to be laid up with him.

our kiss led to the bedroom and we stripped both each other's clothes off of each other. he picked me up and started kissing me some more and then on my neck.

oh my god it feels so amazing...