19

Luna Gracie Walker   Chicago, Illinois 7:26pm

Luna Gracie Walker
Chicago, Illinois
7:26pm

michael drove me home in the morning. he kissed my cheek goodbye as i got out the car to get inside. opening the door, i seen my mama watching tv on the couch and watching her tv show that she's in love with so much.

i greeted her and headed up to my room. "ah ah ah" my mama said as i was halfway up the stairs. i stopped dead in my tracks and turned around, walking back down slowly.

"and where was you last night? you didn't return any of my calls of my texts" my mamas voice sounded firm.

"i'm sorry i was at the bar with a friend and my phone was turned off"

"you know the rules in this house. if you go out with a friend of friends, your phone needs to be on at all times. what if i think you got kidnapped?"

"that won't happen" i say with a heavy sigh. my mama was always so scared of the real world. the only time she goes out is for work that's it. she's so scared i'll end up found dead by some police or even getting kidnapped. she always be thinking of the worst case scenarios. probably where i got it from.

"you never know, luna. the world gets crazier and sicker every day. so many twisted people roam the streets"

after about bickering back and forth with her for about a minute i headed upstairs. i'm 18 years old why can't she just not worry about me?

still exhausted from last night, i took a nap and flipped on my bed. ugh it felt so good to finally lay in my own room and have it all to myself.

-
anthony has been blowing up my phone non stop. he saying he seen him walk out the bar with anthony and followed us to his house, and watched us go n.

what the fuck? now you're stalking me?

ignoring his text messages, i tried to force myself to fall back asleep, but it was hard to. all my thoughts could fill with was memories of me and anthony. i love him but he broke my heart to many times. i need to put myself first before anybody else. that's just that.

an hour went by. well so much for trying to sleep all i did was toss and turn. great now i gotta be awake and deal with the real world out there. i looked outside my window and admired the trees and sky. why was my life like this?

just then i see a tall figure climbing up my window. it was anthony. i had so many mixed emotions about seeing him climb up. my mama had the tv on downstairs so i'm sure she won't hear us having a conversation.

opening the window for him, he climbed in and looked at me. he had hurt in his eyes and looked like he had been going through something that i can't explain.

"what's wrong?" my hand touched his soft cheek and he sighed heavily.

"you slept with him didn't you" his voice was shaky and i could tell he had a feeling what was going on already. me and michael aren't a thing. it was just a one night stand and will never happen again.

"what? no, i would never do that" i hated lying to him but i tried to not make matters worse. or maybe i was just by telling a little white lie.

"don't lie to me luna. the last thing i wanna hear is you telling me some bullshit" he sat on my bed and laid down. i watched as he slept and sat on top of him. i don't know what i want. are me and michael meant to be? or me and anthony?

anthony grabbed my hips and touched my ass, squeezing it. fuck i missed this so much. his touch was so relaxing and pleasureabls. michaels was rough and fast.

he leaned up to kiss me and we looked into each other's eyes for a moment. he licked his lips and kissed me on the lips, then down my neck. goosebumps ran across all along my body and i could feel myself getting soaking wet.

"i know you slept with michael, but his sex ain't as good as mine baby"

mmm we'll see about that lover boy...

-

that evening me and my girl chrissy went to the club to have some fun and live life. because yolo! i'm tryna remember all this shit when i'm old lady and smile back on these memories.

"girl, we look gooood as fuck!" chrissy exclaimed. she was excited and checking herself out in the mirror of my bedroom. i was a bit nervous. i don't wanna meet nobody there because i still have feelings for anthony and want to be with him still.

god, help me...