24

Luna Gracie WalkerChicago, Illinois4:46pm

     Luna Gracie Walker
Chicago, Illinois
4:46pm

"you want pussy six times a week and you never wanna clean up and you talk to me like shit and you handle me to rough... and at the end of the day you got the nerve to bring up that bitch" i was at home in my bedroom singing my heart out like never before. i was by myself because my mama was at work and chrissy took the day off to be with her mama.

i sang at the top of my lungs until i felt like they was going to give out on me. it's been a week since i've last seen anthony. he outta jail now, apparently someone paid for his bail. i had a feeling it was his ex and shameers doing. i haven't seen the both of em since that encounter at the mall.

he was at his home and i already knew the key was left under the mat so i decided to let myself in. bending down to grab the key, i twisted the door and opened it. my heart dropped. i saw him and his cheating ex heaven on the couch talking.

she turned her heard towards me and rolled her eyes like she was annoyed by my presence.

bitch look at me like that again and i'll whoop yo ass...

she stood up and ran her mouth. "what this bitch doing here?" her finger was pointed towards me as she looked at anthony.

"i don't know i didn't tell her to come hea"

even though i was trying my best to get over him, when i saw him and heaven my heart immediately sank. but this don't mean i forgive him what he did to poor michael. i'll never forgive him for that.

"bitch say some else again and i'll drag you out this house by yo weave" i said to her with a snotty ass tone. she gave me another dirty look. that was it this bitch was texting my patience. i picked up a glass vase and tried go throw it at her. instead it missed and shattered all over the throw.

"haha bitch. get yo aim right and then talk your shit to me, lil bitch" she said to me. i made my way over to her and picked up a chair throwing it at her. this time i didn't miss.

she scoffed and shook her head. "better check yo bitch 'fore i do" but she didn't do none and instead just left the house slamming the door behind her. all i could think about was what they could've done before they started talking.

"what was she doing here?" i asked anthony.

"why you care? thought you didn't care about me no mo"

"answer the question, tony. those ties should've been cut off wit her" but all he could do was shake his head.

"if you really wanna know, she came over to talk about her mother"

"bullshit. she should've just texted or called you. she ain't have to come over and tell you in person"

"sounds like you jealous" he chuckled. i rolled my eyes.

"you a terrible liar. and i ain't jealous i'm done with you"

"so why did you come over? you looking for sex cause you can't get none from nobody else?"

i slapped him across his face and started punching him in his chest out of anger.

"if i was looking for sex i definitely wouldn't come to you no mo you mean nothing to me"

he scoffed and shook his head. "you can see yourself out now. ion need you to give me a headache over some small shit. goodbye" he opened the door and pushed me outside. the nerve on him.

that's okay. i'll be back with my revenge just you wait...

-
i drove back home. why was heaven there? was it really to talk about her mama? it just don't make no damn sense to me. as i was driving i thought about all the memories me and anthony had been through. dates, laughs, cuddles, etc. i put all my effort and happiness into that man and it still wasn't enough.

why was he like this? why does every guy always have to break my heart? i just don't get it.

i arrived home and so many questions raced through my mind. i felt like having a mental breakdown and just letting it all out. my head hurt so much from crying the only people i have in my life is my mama and chrissy.

if i lose then i don't know what i'll do...