15

Luna Gracie WalkerChicago, Illinois8:35am

      Luna Gracie Walker
Chicago, Illinois
8:35am

i woke up to the smell of breakfast being made in the kitchen. it smelled so good and i got up from the bed. i was still naked so i slipped on some black lingerie and hopped down the steps.

walking into the kitchen, anthony looked at me and gave me a warm smile.

"good morning, mamas. how you sleep?"

"i slept good. whatchu cooking?"

"some eggs. pancakes is already on the table"

i kissed his cheek and wrapped my arms around his waist. he smells so damn good and looks so good when he cooks. everything he does is amazing.

we sat down and ate breakfast. it felt good to spend all my quality time with him. nothing could ever make me change the way i feels bout him. our love is unbreakable and like no other.

"you like the food baby?" he asked me digging into his eggs.

"its amazing, thank you" my mouth was stuffed with pancakes and sausages.

he can stuff his sausage in my mouth...

"whatchu wanna do today?" i asked him. he stopped eating and wiped his mouth with napkin.

"we could go to the mall and spend some money. i know you want that" he was right, i do want that. adding more clothes to the wardrobe wouldn't hurt. maybe get some new dresses.

-
it was in the afternoon. i got into something cute that was pink and decided to wear it for the day. we arrived at the mall and immediately i see heaven and shameer.

my god is they always together now?

anthony pulled me away as he noticed them to when i did.

"i can handle myself y'know. you think i can't take them on?"

"in heels? no way, ion need to get kicked out either. we going upstairs" with that he grabbed my arm firmly so i wouldn't break his embrace that was latching onto me.

"ugh, whatever. i'll catch 'em later and bring chrissy with me. she know how to fight real good" anthony shook his head hearing me say that but i could care less. chrissy has been into many fights throughout highschool and won't a good majority of them.

but i never got into a fight. not once. in fact i sneer even thought about getting into one and i never knew i would ever think about wanting to get into one with one of the people that i trusted the most.

i picked out a few things from the store and walked out of the changing room after trying em on. that's when i was faced to face with shameer.

"where's the other one?" i asked her with a snotty looo. "ain't yo bitch always witchu?"

she pushed me back, my body hitting against the stall door. i shoved her backwards, her body toppled on the clothes rack. watching her fall made me giggle.

"stay away from me and my man, lil bitch. tell yo new best friend i said that to. ion need you fucking up my life"

shameer struggled to get up but managed. "heaven right here wit me. she ova there" and pointed to where she was. heaven was paying for some clothes and i looked around to see where anthony was.

shit! the one time i need him to protect me and his ass ain't here...

chrissy walked through the doors of the store. i looked over at shameers reaction and could see her legs shaking. yeah, she know how my girl chrissy roll.

"why the scared face?" i asked her. she looked over at me and looked like she seen a ghost. "you wasn't scared when you was shoving me against the stall door"

chrissy made her wave over to us and shameer bolted out the store exit doors. i just laughed my head off watching her shit her pants.

"how you know i was here?" i asked her.

"anthony texted me to come and save you and told me what store y'all was in. he in the bathroom though that's why you couldn't see him"

"makes sense. thank you for being here for me. you always on time and know what to do" i gave her a hug.

"anything for you, baby girl. now cmon let's go. need me to drive you home?"

"nah, it's aight. ima go with anthony but thank you though"

chrissy kissed my cheek. "call me if you need anything" and i watched her disappear until she was out of sight.

anthony appeared from around the corner and i jumped into his arms. he could tell I was shaken up so he paid for my clothes and we both headed home.
-

"I seen those two girls come in so i called up chrissy. right on time to" anthony laughed. me and him were now laid up next to each other in the bed as he stroked my back with his soft fingers.

"nah youn think i can't handle them myself. me and shameer got into a lil bit before she even came in" anthonys hand touched my shoulder.

"you okay? you need to kill they ass?" i just shook my head.

"nah ion need you ending up in jail. they ain't worth it" i got up and changed into my pjs in front of him as he watched me. i could feel his gaze on me and smiled to myself.

such a lover boy...