Part 11

Chase pushed Kass back and went at the boy, Josh get between them and pushed them both back. Yeah look at my man go. I watched as Kassie started yelling at the boy to just go. Then before I knew it there were fights breaking out all over the place. I dodged a few hits. I started pushing my way around to find Josh or Zac or anyone. Then a girl grabbed my hair, she was clearly drunk of her ass and was having fun fighting like everyone else. She didn't get very far, I pushed her into some other girl and they got into it. I pushed past everyone to the front door. I looked around for anyone I knew, well I knew all them but I mean like our group. I spotted Allison being in a fight.

I pushed my way threw and helped Allison out, “Where's Zac?” I screamed over the crowd. She was freaking out too, “I dont know I lost him in the crowd.” She shouted back, we stayed together, we pushed to the stairs to get a better view. Still seen nobody. Then I heard Kassie scream, not a friendly joking scream but a ear piercing scream. “That's Kassie.” Allison shouted, but I was already pushing through the crowd. I got sight of Kassie who was being pulled by the unknown boy. I ran over and pulled her arm and he let her go. Kassie hugged me clearly freaked out, and drunk. The boy looked at us.

Oh shit this was not good at all. He grabbed my arm and pulled both us this time since Kass was trying to pull me back. What the hell was going on? Who was he? “LET ME GO!” I shouted then took my free hand from Kass and starting hitting the boy. He pushed me back into Kass and we both fell to the ground hard. I pushed myself up, ouch that hurt, I am pretty sure I have a concussion after that. I felt a hand around my arm and the boy pulled me up. “Alright I dont know who the hell you think you are, but dont you dare touch me.” I shouted in his face. He didn't seem to like that very much, I stepped back a little but his grip was tight on my arm. I felt another arm around my waist and I was pulled into a chest. I looked up, thank god it was Josh. “Josh!” I shouted holding onto him.

Josh pushed me behind him, he looked at the boy and the boy took a step back. Yeah that's right freak, you better step down my boyfriend will kick.... I was thrown out of thought when Josh's body hit mine sending us both to the ground. Once again I hit my head. Josh shot back up and pushed the boy back. I got up and watched as Josh and the boy went at it. Kass got herself up and by me, there were still fights all over. I heard Zac and Chase come up and they threw the boy out of the party. Soon everyone went back to dancing.

Josh wiped his lip that was now split. Chase hugged Kassie and asked if she was alright. Zac found Allison and we all re grouped in the kitchen. I was hugging Josh, “Jesus, some first date.” he joked and we all laughed. Ouch, I have some bad pain going on right now, I really did hit my head hard, twice to be exact. I stumbled a little Josh caught me, “You alright Morgan?” he asked worried, Zac was by my side now too, “Morgan, did you hit your head?” Zac asked looking at me. I nodded, everything was spinning. I could hear them talking, “God, I bet she has a concussion.” Chase stated.

I then felt myself being lead outside on the deck then sat down on the step, Josh knelt down in front of me, “How many fingers am I holding up?” he asked holding his hand up. “This is stupid guys I am fine.” I protested like a child. “Just tell me Morgan.” he said again. “Fine, three.” I shouted. He looked at me worried, “I had five up.” Great, I was messed up in the head now. “Let's get her home.” Zac said. I let out a sigh and Josh helped me tot he car, I crossed my arms over my chest as he shut the door.

When we all got back to my house they made me stand, Josh was by my side so I didn't fall, “I want to sleep, im tired.” I told them. I was so tired it wasn't even funny. “You can't sleep, we have to make sure you stay away for the next few hours just to be safe.” He calmly said as the others went to the kitchen. “this is dumb.” I crossed my arms over my chest. He laughed, “You are such a child Morgan,” he kissed my cheek. “Am not.” I spit my tongue out at him. He laughed. I don't really see what the point in this was, I was fine. Well since I was being forced to stay up I guess I would question him, “Who was that boy? I have never seen him before.” I looked up at Josh. He looked at me, “I honestly don't know Morgan, I have never seen him before either, and my guess is he got the hint he wasn't welcomed here.” He smiled. Yeah, I am sure he left town because my boyfriend kicked his ass.

After a few hours I was barely awake, I was still standing but leaning all my weight on Josh who never left my side. He was playing with my hair, which wasn't helping at all. Zac came in the room with Allison, Chase, and Kassie. “How you feeling Morgan?” Kassie asked. I looked at her, “Tired!” I shouted. They all laughed. Zac looked at me and checked me over, “I guess you can sleep, we will just wake you up every half hour, you know so you don't die or anything.” He said with a chuckle. Die, whoa maybe sleep wasn't a good idea now. “Hey, don't freak her out like that,” Allison said hitting Zac behind the head, “Morgan he was joking you will be fine. Go sleep.” She said with a smile. Josh made sure I got to my room without falling asleep walking, that is legit how tired I was, I crawled in bed and was instantly asleep.