Chapter 18

Dreams pov

We had just arrived at the center where prom was being held and just by the outside it look amazing. I looked over at the brunette just to see his eyes sparkling with excitement, but i could tell he was also nervous. I grabbed his small hand and intertwined our fingers. He looked up at me and I smiled back at him. I could tell that, that flustered him, but i was glad.

We walked inside of the building and the decorations were even better than the ones outside. There was loud music, lots of people dancing, and only a few chaperones. "Let's go dance Georgie.." I said, pulling him towards the dance floor. "I don't know how to dance." "Neither do i." I replied back.

I started twirling him around and around. "Dreamm!" He laughed, "I'm getting dizzy." I stopped twirling him and I went for a bold move and dipped him in my arms. "This better." I smirked, "So much better." He smiled. His smile was beautiful.

I love him so much..

The way he does his hair, his smile, even the way he smells. Everything about him is perfect.

"George..could I ask you something." I stuttered. Already a bad start. "What is it?" He was still smiling.

"George, do yo-."

"Okay everyone, I think it's time we announce the prom king and queen." One of the chaperones announced. "I'll ask later." i whispered to him and he just nodded back.

"Starting off with our king is...George Davidson!" The chaperone announced.

"Wait what?" George said. "Go up there." I reassured him. I was happy for him winning king but now he has to probably kiss some random girl out of peer pressure from the other students. I did laugh a bit at the sight of George getting crowned like he was an actual king.

"And for our queen is.....oh uhm sorry i guess someone else won this. Scratch what I just said. And for our prom king is...Dream!!"

coincidence i think not 🧐
(it's not like this is a dnf fanfic or anything)

Oh thank god. I walked up there with pride while everyone else was completely confused. Well except me and Georges friends, especially Karl, Quackity, and Sapnap. I stepped onto the staged and I was also crowned.

I walked up to the brunette and grabbed him by the waist. Our faces were only inches apart. We both felt each others hot breath on eachother mouths until I finally closed the gap in between us, without a care in the world. I don't care who sees us. As long as it's me and George, I could care less.

We both walked off the stage and decided to go somewhere private. "George, i'm gonna take you somewhere." I said, going on my phone to order us an uber to Sapnaps house since my car was there. "Uh, okay." He said with a smile, but i could tell he was unsure of the idea.

————

Georges pov

Dream turned on the ignition and took off. I honestly have 0 clue where we are going. "How long till we get there." I whined. Surprises aren't really my thing. "We are almost there." He replied, smiling widely at me.

————
"Okay so i need you to put this on." Dream handed me a white blindfold. "Uhm why?" I asked, unsure why i would need this. "Just trust me." He said. I slid the blind fold over my eyes and as soon as i did i heard a bit of ruffling near me. "Just don't kill me okay?" I said, slightly fearing for my safety.

We walked for a little bit until he told me to stand there. I stood there for a maximum of 3 minutes until he told me to sit down. I sat down onto what felt like a blanket. "Okay, take off your blindfold." He said, and I immediately removed it.

Oh

My

God

It was a field of flowers. A picnic blanket. A basket.

"I know it's kinda late and all but i wanted to take to you one of my favorite places as a child." Dream said, staring into my eyes for some sort of emotion. It was beautiful. "Dream, it's- I'm speechless."

I then noticed Dream shifting towards me and then he suddenly grabbed both of my hands. "George, y'know what I was gonna tell you earlier?" "what were you gonna tell me?" I asked, completely forgetting about about.

"Well i was going to tell you that, your extremely handsome, smart, funny, cute, everything George. You're perfect. And I know I don't deserve you, but I wanna try. I want to love you. I want to see you everyday and remind you how beautiful you are. I want to kiss you with no shame. George, I want you to be mine. to be my boyfriend."

I couldn't handle it. I cried. Not because i was mad, sad, or scared, I was so happy. "I love you so much Dream." I said in between sobs. He hugged me tightly and i tried my best to hug him as well. "I wanna be yours Dream."

"Clay." Dream said, "What?" I said, confused on what he's saying.

"My real name. Clay." He nervously smiled. I tackled him to the ground. "I love it. I love you, Clay." I giggled to myself. I then quickly closed the gap in between our mouth.

Dream quickly turned me under him and bit my lip, giving him an entrance for his tongue. He explored every part of my mouth with his tongue. I then deepened the kiss by creeping my hand up his shirt. I disconnected before quickly reconnecting with his soft lips again.

"I love you George."

"I love you too, Clay."

——————
i'm so lonely

969 words