Chapter 3

An edit I made ^^
iykyk
—————
George was just outside the gate of the school until a familiar hand tapped his shoulder. "Hey George I was wondering if you wanted to get something to eat? You obviously don't have to, but I thought I would ask since I'm going no matter what." Dream said smiling, hoping that George would go with him.

George has always been struggling with Anorexia since he was young. He's never had a positive view on his body, nor does he have much of an appetite for food. He finds himself getting sick when even thinking of eating something.

"Oh uhm sure.." George said, not wanting to turn down Dreams nice offer. "Oh if you want, I could drive both of us." Dream said slightly raising his eyebrow.

"Why not." George said smiling, excited to hang out with Dream.

Dream reaches his hand out, basically asking if he's okay with Dream holding his hand. George was a bit hesitant at first, but in the end he interlocked his fingers with the blondes.

The tall blonde lead George toward his car. Once they got at the car, George was a bit surprised how nice Dreams car was.

The blondes car was a nice red mustang. They both got in and Dream started driving away. The car was filled with a somewhat awkward silence. So Dream handed George an aux cord. "Play some music." Dream said looking at George with a bright smile.

(Im sorry I had to lmao)

George nodded in response as plugged his phone in.

The brunette pulled up Spotify and decided on the song 'Loverboy' by A-Wall.

The music started and right away, Clay recognized the song immediately.

Yeah you can call me loverboy.
They say I throw my heart around.
And you can be my lovergirl.
I'll pick you up drive you around.
I'll show you how to fall in love.
We'll be the talk of all the town.
Now everybody wants to be like us.
They're getting jealous, feel it now.
Oh wow.

"Kill the lights, oh baby close your eyes, the way your looking at me. You've got me mesmerized..." Dream sung on.

Clays always had a very nice voice. George immediately noticed it too. The brunette even started to quietly hum along with Dream.

Little does George know, Clay was singing as well as he could to impress George. "Your voice is pretty." George smiled, looking into Dreams eyes.

Of course this comment only boosted Dreams ego more, making him smile and become twice as bold.

All good things come to an end unfortunately. They had finally arrived after what seemed like forever, but both of the boys wouldn't have changed a thing.

Before George could exit the car, Dream had already ran to open Georges door for him.

"What a gentleman!" George said with a hint of sarcasm.

The tall blonde rolled his eyes, which only made the brunette laugh. The two made it inside and sat down.

"What are you getting." George asked, not knowing what to get.

"Oh I'm probably getting a hot chocolate and a bagel." Dream said, a bit unsure himself. "Oh okay." George whispered.

The two boys fell into a comfortable conversation and without thinking George held onto Dreams hands. Of course George immediately pulled back, but Dream grabbed his cold hands once again.

This made the brunette feel...special? George could never describe this feeling. Everytime Dream would say his name, butterflies would fill his stomach and he could feel his face heat up. Some may say this is happiness or maybe even embarrassment, but this was different.

this was love.

————-

After a pretty long wait, a young female finally made her way over to take the two boys orders. "Hello! What can I get for you two?" The young female said, her name tag saying 'Hannah'.

"I'll get a hot chocolate and a bagel." Dream said, looking over towards the waitress. "And for you?" Hannah asked, looking over to George.

"Just a hot chocolate I guess..." George said, a bit uncomfortable. Dream looked over in Georges direction and reassured him that he was okay. This seemed to help George.

After what seemed like 17 minutes, the waitress finally came back. Well actually it was a new waitress. This kinda confused the two, but it was whatever.

She placed the bagel and the two hot chocolates on the table and left immediately. George looked over at Dream to see his face drop, he seemed sad. Maybe even disgusted. Did George do something wrong?

Dream noticed George started to slightly tear up. He wasn't going to let this go. "Hey what's wrong?" Dream asked, tilting Georges head up. "It's nothing.." George said, not daring to make eye contact with the blonde.

The blonde decided not to push the topic any further, fearing he might make the brunette cry.

"Is everthing alright here? Do we need anything else?" The waitress, Hannah came back. "Uhm no, but can I please talk to your manager?" Dream asked unsure about what was going on.

"Oh uhm can I ask why?" Hannah said, seemingly concerned about what happened. "Well one of your waitresses wrote this on my cup."

hey call me ;)
***-***-****

"Oh I'm so sorry about that, we will definitely have a talk with whoever did this, thank you for informing me." Hannah said, flashing a quick smile before disappearing once again.

———————————————

Shorter chapter for today :]

-905 Words-