"Well what can I get you?" I looked over to the bartender, hmm he doesn't look too bad. I looked over at the vodka and smiled.

"Let me get a Pincer vodka." His eyes widened.

"Damn what are you trying to forget?" I leaned against the bar and just smiled.

"Everything..." He nodded and turned to make my drink. Of course I'm going to sip it... I'm not feeling too destructive. But the bartender is awfully cute. And during my years as an troubled youth they tend to be really good in bed.

"Here ya go." He placed the drink down, along with a cup of water and it made me laugh.

"Thanks." I sipped the vodka and shivered as the heat burned my chest and sent waves of heat through me. Oh the good stuff really can not be beat. After a few more sips I was starting to feel buzzed. I swayed slightly to the jazz playing in the back. This is a better way to end my night... go home and fall in to a deep sleep.

"Waiting for someone beautiful?" I jerked back to my senses at the familiar voice. Please don't be him, I turned to the voice and my heart dropped to my stomach.

"Siddh?" I said and he smiled, god why did you make this man so fine? His hair had grew out again and was wearing a grey casual suit with a black shirt underneath. Just as yummy as the day we parted.

"Happy birthday Dahlia." He leaned in and kissed my cheek and I don't know if it was me or the alcohol but I just know my face is flushed. The sent of him made my thighs squeeze together.

"Thank you..." Siddh smiled and reached in his pocket and pulled out a box, it was Cartier bracelets. I smiled as I let him put them on me.

"Hope you like them." He said as he held my wrists.

"They're beautiful thank you." I said quietly, trying to not notice how his touch was making pussy throb. I squirmed in my seat and looked at my almost empty glass. I'm definitely going to need another one.

"Care to dance with me?" He offered and I just couldn't refuse.

"You know I love to dance." He helped me off the stool and we headed to the dance floor. Where other couples twirled around us.

"How have you been Dahlia?" I smiled as we slowly swayed to the music.

"Good Siddh just working you know? You?" The music changed to a slow jazz beat as we passed another couple.

"I've been well, here for the rehearsals." He said and I could only nod.

"I heard from Eve you've been state side for a while now?" I asked slightly tilting my head to the side. He hand lowered and but my cheek, stay sane.

"I have... I also had some business I needed to handle here." He said and I nodded, not wanting to straight out ask why he didn't come see me sooner.

"You and Armaan are always busy." I joked and he smiled. Siddh pulled my close and I rested my head on his chest. Breathing in his intoxicating scent. Our nights together came rushing back, how we would become entangled in each other. How he was stroke my back as I slowly fell asleep. Just the memories alone made my heart ache. I tried my hardest to ignore these feelings since I we parted but everything is rushing back.

"Siddh?" We slowly came to a stop, I looked over to the voice that called him. Siddh pulled away and the women smiled at us. Who is she?

"Oh Emilia." He said in a soft tone and it made my heart start to pump faster. Emilia was striking, but we were complete opposites in looks. She had a small thin build and a sweet voice.

"Sorry for interrupting but I have some people I want you to meet." She extended her hand and he let go of me, suddenly I felt instantly cold.

"Dahlia... sorry, I'll see you at the rehearsals." Siddh kissed my hand then took Emilia's. I bit my cheek again, trying my hardest to now look fazed.

"See you then Siddh." I turned to leave but I could help but look back at them. They walked together, his hand on her lower back... they looked so close. And the sight of them made my heart race. I quickly left the bar, it felt like the room was spinning. When the night air hit me I gasped. I didn't even know I was holding my breath.

"Dahlia?" Colby was leaned against his car smoking. I quickly headed to him, he opened the door for my and I got in. My hands shook as I leaned over. Running my hands through my hair, am unfamiliar feeling was taking over and I could keep my walls up. A salty taste coated my lips and I covered my face. The door opened again and Colby  rubbed my back.

"C-Can you take me home?" I muttered peaking at him through my hands. Colby smiled sadly and patted my leg.

"Of course."

****Da End****

🤡Justttt kiddinggggg🫣
_________________________________

Cast:

Emilia

_________________________________

Hope y'all enjoyed the chapter!!!!

And

Vote

Read

Comment

❤❤❤❤❤BlackxRaven❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

(•́ ₃ •̀)