Knowledge Squeeze- Episode 19 of Chapter 3

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

Jack gritted his teeth." Well, this is just more than he said." He mumbled. Leona and Ruggie were silenced." Wait, you mean he did tell you about he is following Azul's order?" Ruggie guessed. Jack nodded." He's the one who reveals it by himself." Leona sighed." Well, that's saved my mouth from explaining too long. But you reacted in surprise when I reveal him to be spying on you, so it was clear he doesn't tell you in detail."

Jack shuddered." What do you mean?" His face was surprised." Well... There's been a rumor about some guys who went missing and the next day, they realized themselves as Azul's servants. Mostly from our dorm." Ruggie explained." What!? Why have I never heard that before?" Jack asked." Cause it only just happens a few days ago and it is only relevant to notice it as something you shouldn't care about." Leona interrupted to reply." Well, the reason you didn't know about it is that most people thought of them as people who entered the contract with Azul is just running away and then the next day they were caught, they became his servants, so it wasn't that serious for it becomes gossip. But... Somehow, it's weird when they soon became his servants if they knew to run away." Ruggie added.

"You are right by there," Jack said," I asked Ruggie to investigate it. Rapidly, he found who the culprit is and it turns out to be your classmate of yours." Leona explained. Jack lowered his head and mumbled." Eurus did tell me that he kidnaps residents even from Octavinelle as long Azul ordered him to." Jack explained and blew a sigh." He also made two of our residents unconscious for days last night." Leona informed.

"What!? He did!?" Jack exclaimed in surprise." Well... The two of our residents own debts with Azul. So it might be easy to explain Azul ordered him to knock their consciousness down." Ruggie explained. Jack sucked his teeth as he grumbled." What is he thinking to follow Azul's orders?"

"Do you know his reason?" The hyena asked." Well... He signed a contract with Azul in order to cooperate in his business. He said that the work Azul gave him is what he wishes to be granted. So he decided to work under his order as long it was what he wanted to do." Jack explained. Ruggie and Leona were paused." Wait, you mean he was eager to do that kidnapping stuff!?" The hyena exclaimed in surprise. Jack nodded." Yes."

Meanwhile, Leona sighed." So he is rotten to the core, huh? So much to explain his dangerous side." Jack captured what Leona said." Dangerous side? Senior Leona, did you somehow know him before?"

"I did. But it wasn't a good meeting." Leona said before he silenced and spoke again." Anyway, you should be wary by now since you already got eyes from your back."

"Yeah, those who can't look ahead will starve on the savanna," Ruggie added." Hmmm, just remembering the moment that masked dude knocked out almost all the guys at the Mostro Lounge brings the chill to my spine." Grim cried." So that means that Azul had every intention of getting in our way from the start?" Jack guessed.

"Obviously," Leona replied. Then, Ruggie interrupted to explain." With the Leech twins and your classmate as his underlings, Azul is pretty famous for getting his hands on whatever he was promised from his clients. There's also the rumor that they interfere with people so they can't complete their end of the deal."

"Those guys are a bunch of cowards! Except for the creepy masked dude..." Grim muttered." If Enma loses, am I gonna be worked to the bone forever?" The feline started to cry. Enma sighed while putting his hand on his forehead." I'm sure we'll figure it out...probably."

Leona was quiet as he was pondering."Leona?" Ruggie saw him rather contemplated and called him." Azul's unique magic is { It's A Deal }. He can take one ability if you sign a special contract. Also, if there's anything that breaks the contract, the one who signed becomes absolutely obedient to Azul." Leona started to explain to Enma, Jack and Grim.

"It's a magic that's hard to activate but has big results if you do... He's vicious." Ruggie added to the explanation." The ability he takes is sealed inside the contract and Azul himself can use it whenever he wants." Leona continued.

Jack gasped." Then the reason Azul could use a bunch of difficult spells was because..."

"They were most likely collateral he's taken from signees before," Ruggie replied." What a guy! Everything about him is a fraud!!" Jack grumbled." His unique magic itself is pretty high level so you can't call everything he does {fraud}." Ruggie protested.

"I've never put one of my abilities on the line for a deal so I can't tell you how it works." Leona said." Then, what did you use as collateral when you made a deal?" Jack asked his house warden. Leona growled as he sighed." It doesn't matter. Don't make me remember... And, so long as he has that contract then it stays in effect. So that's why he uses deceitful language when drawing up the contracts..."

"And makes you sign for impossible conditions... That's how it goes." Ruggie added." The best way to beat Azul is, {don't sign}..." Leona ends the demonstration with a laugh.

"Meow... What should we do?" Grim cried." I absolutely can't lose." Enma cheered the feline up.

"Idiot. Use your head. You have to use {this} to beat those stronger than you. But, yeah. If I was in your position..." Leona said and pointed his head.

The Assassin In Twisted Wonderland जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें