"No no. That's embarrassing. I'm good" I try to make her sit down.

"It's not embarrassing. So who wants to start" Lia claps while she looks at my sister and Rosé.

"I'll start" Rosé says.

She stands in front of everyone, "Can I have everyone's attention please? Thank you."

"So how do I start this" Rosé trails off, "When I first heard about Yeji, I didn't know what to think or feel about it. I've only known Lia as Ryujin's girlfriend and I thought they would end up together because their friendship was so strong. But it turns out it really was just a friendly relationship. When I met Yeji and I saw how Ryujin looked at her, I knew that what she had with Lia was nothing" she pauses and everyone laughs.

"Sorry Lia" she looks at Lia while chuckling.

"But the more I got to know Yeji, the more I started to like her too. She's a perfect match for Ryujin. They fit together so well. I see how she makes Ryujin happy. I see all the little things they do for each other. They're always taking care of one another. It's cute to see them together with the kids and how they bond. It's a perfect partnership. I am very happy to have Yeji to be a part of our family. I'm happy to call her my sister now too" Rosé ends her speech and everyone claps.

Rosé sits down and I thank her then Lia stands up.

I never thought I would ever have to sit through something like this. I'm grateful they decided to do this. Since I don't really have friends, I just imagined my sister doing this.

"It's my turn now. I know you're all probably surprised that I'm speaking since I'm technically Ryujin's ex" Lia laughs.

That's another thing. When people bring up Lia and Ryujin's relationship, it doesn't bother me. I don't really see Lia as an ex of Ryujin. She's a great person and she's become a friend of mine too.

"I first learned about Yeji when I saw a message pop up on Ryujin's phone. I was suspicious so I checked it out. I told her to stay away from my girlfriend and it turned out she thought Ryujin was a guy" she pauses.

"Does everyone know about that?" I ask Rosé and she nods her head. Why would Ryujin say that to everyone?

"Yea. Ryujin shared it with anyone who asked about how you two met. She said its part of how you two started so she wouldn't hide it even if people think badly of her for lying to you" Rosé explains.

"But I wasn't the nicest to her back then so I'm kind of ashamed of that" I say.

"Don't be. Anyone would have reacted like that if they were in your shoes. You were shocked" Rosé assures me.

"Yeji was mad but later on forgave Ryujin because their bond was undeniable. Of course, I didn't allow that to happen easily. Yeji had to prove herself to me and she did. Ever since then, I got to know Yeji and I can see why Ryujin loves her so much. The way they look at each other like they're the only two people around. It's something like you see in the movies. I wish nothing but happiness to the lovely couple. Congratulations" Lia ends her speech.

Lia sits down and again I thank her for the kind words. I feel really happy right now. Not only do I have an amazing partner but I've also gained good friends and I get to be a part of a wonderful family.

My sister stands up now and goes up front.

"Hello, you don't know me but I'm Karina. I'm Yeji's sister. You don't know how happy I am to be here. I've seen every hardship my sister have gone through in the past. She's truly one of the strongest woman I know. To still be able to find happiness like she did is just amazing. Yeji, I'm so proud of you. The way you continued to fight no matter how hard things got. You and Ryujin deserve each other. Eva and Ervin are so blessed to be able to call you two as their parents. You can finally breathe now, Yeji. You don't have to worry about people hurting you and manipulating you. You found a good one. I wish you two the best and I would also like another niece or nephew" she chuckles while wiping away her tears.