"I'd say that's a fair offer, just take it already~"

'He's getting impatient oops-'

"You can't call it an offer if you're being threatened, can you?" I finally said back.

"Hehe, I suppose not. But you get two options, now that's generous by my standards.

So pick one, work for me, or have me report you and get into trouble for what you've done?"

'I really don't wanna-'

"The former, please😞"

"Now wasn't that easy?

Okay, now that you've said yes, let's discuss the terms of employment.👏

I'll draft a contract later for you to sign on later, but I'll explain the basic terms. Oh, I'll also take an interview of you while I'm at it~"

'He's really serious about this, isn't he😩'

"Name."

"Kyra...Cho"

"

Age."

"17."

"Address."

"I'm sorry but why is all that necessary?"

"So I could come and find you when I want to."

"I'm sorry but as a safety-concerned high-schooler, I don't know if I want to give my address to a...uhh...stranger-"

"You speak as though you think I couldn't find it if you didn't tell me.

Come on, surely you don't think we're powerful enough for that do you?"

"That's not it...it's just-"

"Uhhh forget it, I'll find it when I need to.

How are you attending school?"

"Huh?"

"Where do you find the money for it?"

"Parents?"

"Oh, among the lucky bunch are you?"

"Sorry?"

"Nevermind.

Wait so do you live with them? I'm not sure that's a good thing given the job I'm about to give you though."

"No, I live alone." 

'Oops, should I not have said that😳-'