XXXII.

The room was covered in clocks, hanging on bookshelves, sitting on desks, everywhere they could be. They glistened in the room. The source of the dancing, diamond-bright light was a towering crystal ball jar that stood at the far end of the room. 

"This way!" 

Harry led the way forward down the narrow space between the lines of the desks, heading for the source of the light. 

"Oh look!" said Ginny, as they drew nearer, pointing at the very heart of the bell jar. 

"Keep going!" said Harry sharply. 

"This is bad... this is very bad...," Lalia was murmuring to herself as they made their way through the room. All the versions of her visions coming back to her, but two in particular. Her back was tense as she thought of Bellatrix casting the spell at her father, the spell that casted him towards the veil they had previously been entranced by. The other visions was the image of herself on her knees as the Cruciatus curse was casted on her by the same woman. 

"This is it," Harry said again. "It's through here -" He had reached a door behind the bell jar. 

He glanced around at them all. They had their wands out and looked suddenly serious and anxious. His eyes hovered over the pale face of Lalia before turning back to the door. With a small push, it swung open. 

They were there, they had found the place; high as a church and full of nothing but towering shelves covered in small, dusty, glass orbs. They glimmered dully in the light. The blue candle flames making them appear as if they were glowing a bright blue light themselves. The room was very cold. 

"This is very very bad... " Lalia said to herself again. She jumped when a voice whispered back to her. 

"What's bad?" Neville whispered back to her, looking just as fearful. 

"I've Seen this. This room. Bad things are going to happen. Harry... Harry can't touch these orbs." 

Neville looked at her seriously before grabbing her hand and hurrying along to follow their group that had already began walking ahead. 

"What did you See?" he asked quietly. 

Mahealani turned to face them at his words and dropped back to be on the other side of her cousin. 

"I saw us, here. And then when Harry touches an orb, everything changes so suddenly. There are Death Eaters and my mother. And my papa, he - he... gets hurt. And we all get hurt and Bellatrix -"

"Harry?" said Hermione, louder than any of them had been talking in the room. 

"What?" he snarled. 

"I... I don't think Sirius is here." 

Nobody spoke. Harry ran up to the end of the rows and stared down them. It was just empty aisle after empty aisle. 

"Harry?" Ron called. 

"What?"

"Have you seen this?" said Ron. 

"What?" said Harry, approaching Ron eagerly. Once he reached Ron, his shoulders dropped in disappointment. 

"What?" Harry repeated glumly. 

Ron was pointing at one of the glass spheres. 

"My name?" said Harry blankly. 

The yellowish label below the glass orb read: 

S.P.T to A.P.W.B.D.

Dark Lord

and (?) Harry Potter

Heart of Yours | Harry Potterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें