I.

The creaks of the small cottage were quite loud to the ears of the occupants of its living room. All in the room were silent for their own unique reason.

Lalia tightly gripped the hand of her cousin as she reflected on the loud moments that had only happened mere moments before this suffocating silence.

Remus had silently led the two girls and woman into his house.

Sirius had been nervously waiting for the arrival of his daughter back into their safety after the events of the Triwizard tournament. He stood and looked at the door as it opened ready to embrace his daughter.

He stepped forward when Lalia entered the house after Remus but froze when a girl with a faint resemblance to his entered with her. His brows furrowed as he stared at the new girl.

When the unknown woman entered the house last and Remus closed the door, Sirius's confusion grew. Why would Remus bring someone to their home without warning him? He was still on the run from the Minsitry after all.

"Remus?" Sirius asked delicately.

Remus looked at him with a face conveying worry, but before he could talk to his partner, their daughter had spoken up.

"Papá, this is Mahealani Black. My cousin..."

Sirius's face contorted from confusion to fury quickly. 

"Lalia, I expressly told you to stay away from Regulus's child." 

"Like Regulus is the evil one. He never was a spy that caused his own besst friend's death!" 

"No, he was just a Death Eater all along!" Sirius shouted back at the woman. 

"Murderer!" 

"Oh, you b-"

"Sirius!" Remus shouted, getting the man to stop before he finished his sentence. 

"Regulus isn't evil and he isn't dead! And my papá was not a spy and he didnt kill anyone!" shouted Lalia. 

"Lobita, you couldn't possibly know that. No matter what these two say, Regulus was a Death Eater." 

"I'm not taking their word for it. I'm taking his!"

There was a silence in the room as the adults did not quite understand the girl. 

"She can see him," Mahealani spoke up. 

"That she can," said a voice Lalia had not heard in a while. She glanced quickly in the direction of her dad and saw Regulus standing behind Remus. 

"Actually, I can see him right now," she said, smirking at the man.

"Remus, she's lost it," Sirius said dramtically. 

"Lani, you told her about your father?" whispered her mother, harshly. 

"No, no mum. She came to me. Told me that dad was alive. She already knew. She's telling the truth. Lalia can talk to dad!" 

"Sweetheart, that is not possible!" 

"Would you just listen to us!" Lalia shouted. 

"She's telling the truth," Remus spoke calmly. "Our daughter is a seer, Ms ..."

"Kiana Black," supplied her daughter. 

"Right. Well, she's a unqiue type of seer. Her powers are tied to one specific person, but with these abilites I've read that she should be able to see family members of hers that are neither alive or dead, rather stuck in an in between." 

"Remus, you can't possibly belie-"

"Actually, I do, Sirius. And I think we should listen to what these girls wish to share with us."