VI.

Lalia woke to find number twelve, Grimmauld Place full of chaos. Mrs. Weasley was screaming at the twins, waking Walburga's portrait to scream at everyone. 

Lalia chucked her pillow at her sleeping cousin to wake the girl. Mahaelani groaned but sat up. Lalia quickly changed from her pajamas into the clothes she had left out before throwing said pajamas on the top of the opened, packed, and organized trunk. 

Lalia and Mahealani stepped into the hallway with their trunks to be exposed to the full force of Walburga and Mrs.Weasley's screams. She caught sight of Hermione in the boys doorway, but before she walked over to them Mrs. Weasley's house echoed up from the bottom of the stairs. 

"WILL YOU LOT GET DOWN HERE NOW, PLEASE!"Hermione jumped and hurried down the stiars, followed quickly by Lalia and her cousin. Lalia could only assume that the shuffling feet behind her belonged to that of Ron and Harry. 

Upon seeing the Black girls, Mrs. Weasley gestured with her arm towards the hall that contained Walburga's portrait. 

"MUDBLOODS! SCUM! CREATURES OF DIRT!" 

"They are leaving now, Walburga!" Lalia shouted at the woman. 

"We have gotten them to leave!" Mahealani added. 

"Your house will be back to it's pristine condition. Please, calm down so we can usher them out faster."

"Oh, my beautiful girls! You got rid of that filth!" Walburga allowed the girls to calmly close her curtains, ending the praise she was sending them. 

They walked back into the entryway with everyone to receive orders from Mrs. Weasley. 

"Leave your trunks and owls, Alastor's going to deal with the luggage... . Oh, for heaven's sake, Sirius, Dumbledore said no!" 

A bearlike black dog had appeared at Harry's side as Harry clambered over the various trunks cluttering the hall to get to Mrs. Weasley. 

"Oh honestly..." said Mrs. Weasley, desparingly, "well, on your own head be it!" 

She wrenched open the door and allowed the children to step out before her, Harry, and the black dog followed. 

The group were walking to the train station. There were not enough cars to fit them and the Minsitry refused to aid Harry Potter any longer.

Sirius didn't seem to mind the walk, however. He gave a joyful bark and gamboled around them, snapping at pigeons, and chasing his own tail. The children laughed at his antics. Sirius had been trapped inside for a very long time. 

It took twenty minutes to reach the station. One by one they went through the barrier to reach platform nine and three quarters. 

Finlaly, everyone had made it through the barrier and onto the platform. 

"Well, look after yourselves," said Remus, shaking hands all round. He reached Harry and gave him a clap on the shoulder. "You too, Harry. Be careful." Lastly, he pulled Mahealnai and Lalia into a hug together. "You watch out for each other. Ki and I will keep you updated on anything we find. Be safe."

Lalia kissed her father's cheek after he released them. 

"Te quiero, dad." 

"Te quiero, Little Bean." 

"It's been great meeting all of you," said Tonks, hugging the girls . "We'll see you soon, I expect."

A warning whistle sounded; the students still on the platform started hurrying onto the train. 

Mrs. Weasley began saying goodbye to Harry, when suddenly black paws were on Lalia's shoulders. She felt a wet tongue lick up the side of her face. 

"Ew! Papá!" she scolded the dog. "Gross."