| Wedding in December|

A wedding in December,

I wrote this in December as you can tell by the title, it isn't finished but I adore this story so I wanted to include it! 

A couple who get married have the best honeymoon of their life, being able to escape their problems and family back at their home town.

-

- Taehyung is the bride and Yoongi is the groom.

-

- 18th December, the day of the wedding. -

Yoongi POV

-

-

I was standing next to the vicar, waiting for my beautiful, soon to be husband coming down the aisle looking ever so elegant. His luscious blonde locks in the way of his glistening blue eyes, his suit was a pale white and he had a head piece that had some lightly coloured flowers scattered on it. He then stood beside me which was when the vicar had begun reading. "Do you, Min Yoongi, take Kim Taehyung as your husband? Through sickness and the hard times, to love and to cherish, till death do you part,''''I do," I said as I felt my cheeks heating up and my hands shaking slightly. "Do you, Kim Taehyung, take Min Yoongi as your husband? Through sickness and the hard times, to love and to cherish, till death do you part,''''I do," Taehyung said as he glanced at me and smiled softly. I grabbed his hands, looking at him in the eyes. We put our rings on each other as we kept staring at each other with pure lust. "You may kiss the bride," The vicar said as he closed his book and put it aside. I wanted this kiss to be passionate and full of love, and so it was; I grabbed his waist as he grasped onto my neck, pressing our lips against each other. We heard people who were sitting down, cheering and smiling as most of them were clapping. We then went down the aisle, clutching onto each other's hands as we headed out the building and got into the car. We started driving to the venue where we were going to eat. We got out of the car and we sat down at a big table with a white fancy cloth scattered onto the table as there were some ornaments on the table for display. I intertwined my fingers with Taehyung's and smiled softly at him. "I love you, Min Taehyung." I said as a cheesy grin appeared on my face. "Gah it feels so weird that we're actually married now..doesn't it?" Taehyung said as he kissed my lips. "Yeah but we'll get used to it. I promise you that I'll be here for you forever, my pretty prince," I said as I littered his body with gentle kisses, hearing the younger giggled softly. "I promise to do the same," Taehyung said as he sat on my lap to cuddle with me. "I love you," I said and grabbed his waist, staring at him. "When can we go, baby?" I said as I had started to pout. Taehyung giggled at me and folded his arms as he rested his head on my shoulder. "Well, I want to see my parents first and then we can go, yeah? But, why are you so desperate to go, Yoongi-Hyung?" He said, tilting his head upwards to look at me. I could see his glistening eyes look at me as his hair overpowered his eyes by covering it. "Because I'm really excited to go on our honeymoon," I said. Taehyung smiled at me, caressing my cheeks and poking my nose. "Aigoo..you've always been like this you big baby! Well, my big baby to be exact." Taehyung said as he let out a quiet laugh. People had started to arrive, going to tables which were beautifully decorated. I huffed and rested my head on him, tugging on his waist. Taehyung's parents went up to us and smiled. "Let me see that beautiful ring, sweetheart!" The mum said eagerly as she smiled softly at us and Taehyung put his hand up to show the diamond stud ring. Trust me, that did cost quite a bit. "Awh, that's beautiful!" She said as Taehyung rested his hand on his thigh. "Where are you guys going on your honeymoon?" She said as the father stood beside her. He never really liked me as he thought I was a player. For further information, Taehyung and I started dating in our last two years of high school. We're currently still in college too. "I'm not sure Ma, Yoongi-ah said he wants to surprise me!" Taehyung smiled. "Ooh, it better be good then" She said and walked off with the father back to their table. "Can we eat now? I'm starving, it feels like I'm going to rot away," Taehyung said jokingly as he patted his stomach for exaggeration. "Aish, I'll go get us some, yeah bubs?" I said as I stood up and went to get some food for us. A few moments later, I came back with two full plates of food and placed them gently onto the table. I smiled and sat down again as we quickly ate our food. A few hours later, we finished and it was now over, we were at home packing our stuff ready for our honeymoon. I was currently back hugging Taehyung resting my head on his shoulder. "Are you done yet? I wanna fuck so bad," I said as a giggle escaped the younger's mouth. "Desperate, huh?" He said teasingly and put the suitcase leaning against the door. "Baby.. please?" I said as I left a soft trail of kisses from his hand and all the way up to his collarbone. I know his sweet spot.~ His collarbone, he's super sensitive there. I started undressing him. It was such a pity to put his suit on the floor. I took my clothes off shortly after. But we realised we were going to be late for our plane. We immediately put our clothes back on and grabbed our bags, heading into the front garden to get in the car so we could go to the airport. We arrived at the airport shortly after, heading into the narrow hallway to get onto the plane. We put our backpacks in the little cupboards above the seats. We sat down and I held Taehyung's hand. "You're excited, bub?" I said, smiling widely at him. "Yeahh! But I just want to know where we're going, you still haven't told me!" Taehyung said as a pout plastered on his face. "Well like I said earlier, it's a surprise, baby" I said, chuckling to myself.