| Love Hurts |

It was currently morning and Taehyung was sitting on the couch, in a bad mood as Yoongi and Jimin had recently announced their relationship to the members and the fans

It was currently morning and Taehyung was sitting on the couch, in a bad mood as Yoongi and Jimin had recently announced their relationship to the members and the fans. He was happy for his best friend yet he just wanted to cry about it. He had liked the older rapper for two years and now, he has no chance of getting with him. 

Jungkook came into the living room and plopped himself next to Taehyung, turning on the TV as he got onto Netflix and put on a random show. Hopefully not Fred The Show. 

It had gotten quite late at night and the two were still downstairs, watching Netflix together and talking. 

Taehyung went upstairs into his room and sighed, he really craved the rapper's touch. He craved everything about the older rapper. His gummy smile, his narrow like cat eyes, his raspy voice when he'd wake up, how he resembled a cat and would always get defensive if you compare him to a cat. He'd much rather be a rock, like he said in many interviews. 

~

Taehyung had a usual routine of going to Yoongi's Min Genius lab, so he headed into downstairs and knocked on the door, quickly doing the code to get in and rushed inside to hug his hyung. 

"Yoongi-Hyung!" Taehyung said, showing his signature boxy smile at Yoongi who sheepishly smiled at him and turned his desk chair to face the younger vocalist. "Come 'ere, cutie." Yoongi said as he pulled Taehyung to him. Yes, Yoongi was dating Jimin but Taehyung and Yoongi's relationship was special between the the rapper and vocalist. They had a close bond between them. 

"Whatcha doin?" Taehyung said, leaning his head on Yoongi's shoulder. 

"I'm composing a new song for our upcoming album."  Yoongi said, littering Taehyung's neck with soft, gentle kisses. 

"H-Hyung..!" Taehyung let out a sinful moan before covering his face in the crook of Yoongi's neck. 

"Bubba, you're so cute.." Yoongi mumbled quietly to himself as he admired Taehyungs features. 

"Yoongi-ah, as much as I'm enjoying this and I'd love for this to go further, you have a boyfriend. Who's my best friend as well." Taehyung said, as Yoongi sighed. 

"I'm sure Jimin would understand our chemistry." Yoongi mumbled. 

"Yeah, hopefully.. I don't want to cause a break up." Taehyung said as Yoongi scoffed, "You're hot, many people probably broke up because of how ethereal you look, Angel." Yoongi said. 

"Still, I don't wanna be the cause of you and Jimin's break up. You guys are so cute together.!" Taehyung said, the last bit kind of hurt him. 

"You're so sweet, Taehyung-ah. Honestly, you're the most amazing friend I could ask for." Yoongi said as he pecked Taehyung's cheek. 

~

Over the next few months, Yoongi and Jimin's relationship was quite good, they were doing well. And Taehyung and the other members, including fans, were happy for the couple. 

Taehyung was sat on the bed, playing Candy Crush on his phone. He looked up at the door as he heard the door knob twitch and saw Yoongi. The rapper stumbled towards him and sat on his bed, looking at the younger vocalist. 

"Taehyung-ah..~" Yoongi whispered and went closer to him, his breath hitching against Taehyung's skin, his fingers delicately caressing his skin as his cold hand slipped into Taehyung's shirt, nipping at his skin. 

"H-Hyung..s-stop.." Taehyung winced, trying to push the younger off him. "But, baby.." "No buts. Please, this is wrong for us to do." Taehyung said as he heard Yoongi sigh, sitting next to Taehyung. 

~

Taehyung was now on his bed, sighing as he saw Yoongi head into his room, at this point, it had been a few months since they were in the Genius lab. 

"Hey, Yoongi-ah. You okay?" Taehyung said as he tilted his head upwards to look at the rapper. ".." Silence was the only thing that was heard from the rapper. He began bursting into tears as he stumbled to the ground, sobbing. "Yoonie? What happened.?" Taehyung said, helping him up from the ground as he sat him on the bed. 

"J-Jimin..Broke up with me." Yoongi muttered out, covering his face with his hands, wiping his tears away constantly. "What? Why? When?" Taehyung said in a rush as Yoongi looked up at him, his eyes were sore and red, he looked..so miserable. And it hurt him to see Yoongi like this. 

"He was cheating on me with Hoseok and said he's been doing that since February." (In this, It's now August.)

"Oh my..I'm so sorry, honey! Jimin doesn't deserve such a talented guy like you.." Taehyung said, pulling him into a hug. They stayed in that position for the remaining hours of the day. 

"I'm here for you, Hyung. Always will be." Taehyung spoke in a soft tone, whispering in his ear before kissing his hair softly.

"Thank you, Taehyung-ah." Yoongi whispered before going into a deep slumber. Taehyung smiled at the rapper as he slept. And soon after, he fell asleep too. 

~

Yoongi had recovered from his broken heart, he became quite close with the vocalist. And for some reason, Jimin was burning with jealousy. 

And this was when Taehyung decided to confess to Yoongi. 

Taehyung went over to Yoongi's studio, his breath getting heavier as he started to feel nervous. He inhaled and inhaled out before shakily knocking on the door, Yoongi hummed in response so he opened the door and headed to Yoongi. His hands were intertwining as he sat down on the couch. "Yoongi-ah..I have something to tell you." Taehyung said as he looked down before looking at the rapper. 

"I-I like you, like a whole lot. I just admire you, I love your smile, your features that consistently remind me of a cat.  Everything about you makes my heart skip a beat. I love you, Hyung." Taehyung said as he went quiet towards the end, his voice echoing across the studio as Yoongi remained quiet. 

"I love you too."