| Crisis Of Lust (and love) |

plot: yoongi has a girlfriend, who acts like a bitch to everyone, and is plain rude to yoongi and the members. taehyung has a boyfriend who is really offensive and mean towards taehyung. but, hey, maybe things get steamy.(you'll find that out, ;) ) and that adds suspense and a lot of tea. they then choose to break up with their significant others and decide to be with each other.

- I keep trying to write this but i keep getting distracted  by jack sparrow funny moments and wattpad stories that i've already read but their too good- 

apologies if this oneshot is bad ! <3 

- e n j o y < 3 

Crisis Of Lust (and love)

-

-

-

-

One minute they were cuddling, their bodies entangled together, and then the next minute, Yoongi's pounding into Taehyung as Taehyung is underneath him with cum on his stomach, letting out broken moans.

A few hours earlier,

Yoongi looked over at his phone, which showed Taehyung's icon, ringing and buzzing. Yoongi picked up his phone and answered the call, hearing the latter sobbing. "Hey..Hey...What's wrong, Kid?" Yoongi said as he now heard muffled sobs, probably meaning Taehyung covered his mouth with his arm.

"Don't worry, I'm coming over." Yoongi said as he hung up and immediately got up from his original position, heading outside and getting into his car, driving off shortly after. Yoongi's girlfriend looked up at the window and scoffed, "That kid overreacts a lot, what a crybaby..I don't even know what he sees in him." she said, laughing softly as she watched the male drive off.

When Yoongi arrived, he knocked on the door a few times before hearing the door knob twitch, revealing a puffy-eyed Taehyung in a hoodie and boxers, his usually rosey-pink cheeks were now stained with tears which broke Yoongi's heart. Yoongi went inside and shut the door behind him, pulling the younger into a hug, kissing his head multiple times. "Can you tell me what's wrong now, Kid?" Yoongi spoke softly, lifting Taehyung's chin up with his fingers, the younger's eyes wide and hurt.

"Did he hurt you again?" Yoongi said, referencing Taehyung's boyfriend. Taehyung slowly nodded before he spoke. "We got into a fight, apparently, I spend way too much time with you, but I told him that we're best friends and that it's typical for that, but he ignored me and started yelling at me. He hit me a few times too, but I'm just crying over nothing, so I'm sorry for wasting your time, hyung." Taehyung rambled before looking away, in which Yoongi's grip on Taehyung's waist tightened and his expression became more fierce. "Taehyung, it's not right for him to be treating you like this, you need to leave him. It's not healthy and it's clearly affecting your mental health." Yoongi said as Taehyung nodded, realising the older was right.

He had to break up with him.

Yoongi sighed and went upstairs with Taehyung into his bedroom. "Where is he, anyway?" Yoongi said, placing the younger on his lap. "He's out, again." Taehyung said coldly, resting his head on Yoongi's chest, holding a firm grip of his shirt.

Yoongi sighed and rubbed the temples on Taehyung's back to soothe him, seeing as he was quite stressed about the whole situation. "I'm sorry, hyung." Taehyung said as Yoongi looked at him with a confused expression, "Why're you sorry?" Yoongi said, stroking Taehyung's back. "Well, for making you come here just to listen to me complain about how crap my love life is and how terrible my boyfriend is.. You have better things to do, like hang out with that..ugh, I despise using the word, so called 'girlfriend', who also coincidentally treats you like shit too." Taehyung said with disgust in his voice.

"I'm your best friend, it is part of my role to listen to you rant, y'know? You listen to me ranting about my girlfriend all the time, so it's only fair if I listen to you, besides, I want to help you." Yoongi stated, smiling reassuringly at the male. Taehyung slowly smiled back before looking at Yoongi in the eyes, a weird feeling hit his stomach like when a storm occurs in the ocean.

Yoongi leaned in closer and closed the gap between the two, their noses brushing against each other and then, he pressed his lips against Taehyung's.

Their lips moved in an erotic way, their tongues dancing together as Yoongi eventually won dominance. Yoongi grabbed onto Taehyung's waist and lifted him up from his lap, laying him down on the younger's bed, eventually hovering over him.

Taehyung's eyes were wide, looking directly into Yoongi's skull. Yoongi's lips curled into a smirk as he leaned in and inhaled Taehyung's sweet, coffee scent, slowly biting down on the sun-kissed flesh, earning a moan from the younger.

Yoongi began leaving love-bites all over his body, undressing the both of them till they were naked. Yoongi looked at the younger before speaking in a low, deep tone that instantly turned Taehyung on. "Do you have lube?" Taehyung nodded and opened the bedside drawer, grabbing the bottle and handing it over to Yoongi who's smirk grew wider. "Does my kitten like to play with himself, huh?" Yoongi said, darkly chuckling as he applied the lubricant to his (big) erect member.

"You ready?" Yoongi said, placing himself at Taehyung's rim as he turned to look at the male, whom's cheeks were completely crimson. He nodded and Yoongi slowly pushed himself in Taehyung, earning a few gasps from the younger, who closed his eyes shortly after Yoongi entered him.

It soon began becoming pleasure for Taehyung as he tilted his head back and moaned softly as Yoongi accelerated his speed, making Taehyung topple over the edge, wincing and whining.

"Shit..you feel so fucking good around my cock, kitten." Yoongi praised as he bit the younger's earlobe, planting a kiss under his earlobe before continuing to thrust at an extreme and rapid pace. "Yoonie.." Taehyung pleaded as he looked at Yoongi with desperation and..something else in his eyes, making the older smirk at the state he was in. And he caused it.

"Yes, kitten?" Yoongi said, directly looking at him as he continued thrusting, watching sinful moans escape his mouth. "Go faster." Taehyung said, gripping onto Yoongi, leaving scratch marks on his back, making the older hiss in pain, and pleasure. Yoongi obeyed and lifted Taehyung's thigh up and rested it on his shoulder, beginning to thrust at the new angle, having the advantage to go deeper and further into the younger. And that's what he did.

After a while of love-making, they both came. Yoongi pulled out of the younger and smiled, caressing the younger's cheek, making him smile in response. "Hyung, did this mean something to you..?" Taehyung said, as Yoongi stopped his actions and then nodded, feeling guilty as he and Taehyung were already in a relationship with other people yet they just fucking cheated? But, it felt right at the same time.

"It did, I know it's wrong of me to feel like that but I do. Infact, I really fucking like you, I love your bubbly personality, I love how bright you are and you always make me smile and my heart skip millions of beats. Even over the simplest of things that you do. I even love when you get excited over the smallest things..I want to be with you, Kim Taehyung.." Yoongi said as Taehyung's smile became even wider. Taehyung grabbed Yoongi's hands and smiled at him. "I want to be with you too, Min Yoongi. But, what do we do about our relationships?" Taehyung said, pondering at the thought. "We'll break up with them, don't worry, Princess." Yoongi said as he pulled Taehyung closer and pecked his head a few times before cuddling him and eventually falling asleep, their bodies entangled together.

T h e e n d

Was that shit?