| 'cupids arrow' (0.10) |

@taewithlove  you don't cross my mind — you live in it

@dryoongi

Liked by 5,756,343 ❤

↓ this comment is pinned by @taewithlove!

@dryoongi 🤞💕

@moonmin hang on..have we missed out on something? or is it just me? 

@dreamingjin ^ it's not just you. 

@jungkookarchive i'm so confused... but, cute picture!! 

@peachyjoonie dorms ASAP 

View more comments...

at the dorms¡

Due to Taehyung's recent instagram post, the members grew confused and decided to confront the Daegu boys about it. They all hurried into the shared living room, and their eyes darted to the boys who entered the room last. The room was silent but that was until someone grew enough courage to speak. "So, what does that post mean?" Seok-Jin questioned, all of them desperate for an answer. Taehyung and Yoongi exchanged gazes, gulping before looking at the boys standing in front of them. "We're..uh–" Taehyung gulped yet again and looked at Yoongi, signalling for help. Yoongi placed his slightly bigger hand on Taehyung's, rubbing his thumb against the soft skin. "We're dating." Yoongi and Taehyung smiled as the rapper spoke, now holding hands. "And, so you decided to tell us through an instagram post?" Namjoon said, quiet giggles escaping the members mouths. "We thought it'd be easier to tell you. We're aware of the consequences by posting it, but we're okay with it and we're going to get through it with each other. All we ask is for you all to accept us. Nothing more." Yoongi shyly said, which was actually surprising to see him like this. Mainly because he was usually very stubborn and was never shy. "We're happy for you two." Jin said and ruffled Taehyung's hair before they all smiled at Taehyung and Yoongi. "Thank you.." Taehyung whispered in a quiet tone, hiding his face in the crook of Yoongi's neck. Yoongi chuckled and grabbed onto the younger's, slim and curvy waist. 

a/n i was wanting it to be longer but..ig not lmao

also, i think i've developed a chewing gum habit 💀

not the gum that makes bubbles but just ordinary gum. 

i mean, WOOO they're dating now!!!