| notes pt.34 |

it was after school and taehyung had been interested to know what the older wanted to talk about. 

taehyung went to the gates, looking around for any sign of the male. and there he was. taehyung rushed over to him and smiled brightly at the older who returned the smile. 

"Hey, kid. is it okay if we go somewhere?" yoongi said, offering his hand as taehyung held it, intertwining his fingers with yoongi's. 

\/\/\/\/\/\/ desitination :D \/\/\/\/\/\/

"taehyung-ah, i love you, like a hella lot. and i'm just in-love with your personality, and everything about you. you're fucking adorable, ethereal, beautiful and funny. i love your sense of humour. the notes you write are just meaningful to me. even if it's just the simplest sentence, i love how you'd always make sure to well, make sure that i'm okay. i know it's not the most amazing confession, but i really couldn't think of any words to describe how much i love you. the question i want to ask you, is, will you be my boyfriend?" yoongi proclaimed, his eyes becoming glossy in hope of a yes. taehyung's eyes too were coated with gloss. "fuck, yeah!" taehyung said, hugging the older as they cherished the moment. 

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

i honestly don't know how to end this, but, whatever. i'm not sure if i should end this 'notes' thing. :DD