Scroll 2: Something I Wanted To Do In My Life

Magsimula sa umpisa

Vanya: *smiling* Konechno, darogaya[Of course sweetie].

Albert: Eh-hmm uhh, da спасибо мадаm?

Vanya: *slightly blushing* Oh, sorry, reflex sentence right there *giggles*.

------------------------------------------------------------

(In the living room, they starts to talk together about life of Peter(Albert's fake name)the leafeon while drinking coffee)

Aleksandr: Peter, could I ask you?

Albert: Anything Mr.Aleksandr.

Aleksandr: How old are you? Why are you resign from being a Legionary and what did you mean yesterday by "half-fired actually"?

Albert: *sips coffee* I'm 17 years old, I resigned because I want to resign early, being a Legionary is a dangerous job and I experience and watch it myself by my own bare eyes. But before I want to propose myself to camp prefect for resignment, the camp prefect suddenly talk about disbanding me before I propose to resign, and yeah I accept the disbandment.

(In other side of living room wall, Katyusha listening cautiously)

Aleksandr: Hmm, maybe it explains why you get full compensation, you're disbanded and not resigned by yourself.

Albert: Yeah, but at the time, I don't care about getting half or full compensation, I just wanna out from that, of course uncomfortable and dangerous job.

Aleksandr: How long did you serve as legionary?

Albert: {no way I could lie for this one} Around 11 years approximately.

Vanya: So you're a legionary from as early as 6 years old? Thats sounds impossible.

Albert: Yes, maybe it all caused by my ultra militaristic parents that wants me to be a great, sucessful Centurion.

Sviatoy: That sounds horrible, your parents took half of your childhood for their own interest.

Albert: I know, but I don't want to talk about that any further{Beside the sadness and sorrow, HOW COULD I FAKE THE STORY UP?}

Aleksandr: *suspiciously staring at Albert*

Vanya: Where are your parents right now? And what are you planning for your next step?

Albert: I don't know where they are and I don't care, I want to be a cabbage farmer and settle here. A merchant tell me that this village has an unsettled fertile land for sale.

Vanya: Don't be, I still believe that your parents have a good reason behind it all. And milyy[darling] *looking at Aleksandr*, aren't we selling a land for farming purpose here? I remembered we have that land still not yet sold since months ago.

Aleksandr: That should have been our land, we own a land for farming and we haven't planted any vegetables or anything there for years, we look for selling that land for anyone.

Albert: Oh, really? I'd like to look at the land soon.

Katyusha: *suddenly appeared and interrupting* Why did you want to be a cabbage farmer? Your title as "disbanded Centurii Standard Bearer" is enough for you to be a politician and be rich.

Albert: Not my dream job. I just want a peaceful life as a cabbage farmer. And have you ever heard about Gaius A.Valerius Diocletianus the Ampharos? He-

Katyusha: I knew, he's a sucessful SIPQR Prime Minister that abdicated 100 years ago, being the first Prime Minister to do so and being a cabbage farmer the rest of his life in his homeland in Dalmatia. But he's a sucessful Prime Minister before, so he possibly already saved at least so many of his salary and retired. But you?