Scroll 2: A Guest From Byzantium

Days after Albert recovered, all goes as usual. Katyusha lunch express now become dinner express, quite a change.

(In a morning)

Albert: *opens a door* Wahh~~ Beautiful morning to give a care to my plants~~ let's do it!

(An hour later)

Albert: And last, for my little growing apple trees~~

???: Hey! Did you forgot about weekly lecture? Come on you're already recovered!

Albert: Oh?

Katyusha: Come on!

Natalya: Salve! Looks like you're ok! I'm glad to see you fine and sound!~~

Albert: Hee hee~~, thank you. A few minutes please, I need to water the rest of my plants.

Katyusha: It's gonna be raining soon, look at the sky. You don't need to water your plants.

Albert: Well, who knows what would happen.

Katyusha: ............

Albert: Fine-fine. I'll pack up my equipments.

(Minutes later, the three walk on a pathway)

Natalya: Peter?

Albert: Yes?

Natalya: The scar of your wound is quite visible, is that ok?

Albert: Just a scar, nothing to worry about. It will be covered again. I also rarely experienced dizziness.

Natalya: Great! That means you're fully fit again!

Katyusha: .............There, we've arrived.

Albert: Hurry up! The rain has started.

(The three are running faster and get into library)

Natalya: Hey, where's Olga? She always sat there and greeting visitors.

Katyusha: Maybe she's already in the class.

(The three are going into the class)

Albert: She's not here either, but I think we should just wait here. I knew she will be here soon, the class is almost full either.

(The three sits on three empty chairs, suddenly a Ponyta infront of Katyusha talks to Albert)

Ponyta: Hey, you.

Albert: Me?

Ponyta: Yes you, Peter the Leafeon right? You said 2 weeks ago that you're a disbanded legionary from Tertius Legio "Parthica" right?

Albert: Yes, very true.

Ponyta: What do you know about the Equites Cataphractarii unit?

Albert: Oh, the armoured cavalry? They are shock unit, meant to disrupt enemy cohesion and lower their morale. They are a great elite unit whose weakness is only easily get exhausted and not great in a prolonged battle.

Ponyta: Oh....any ways to apply as one?

Albert: I think you should find a great partner and apply as a normal cavalry unit first, then you should do your best and get promoted into a Cataphract cohort, it's only the way.