Scroll 2 : I Already Know Who You Are

(Morning in Byzantium)

Vasily: Wake uup and start to walk to dining room everyoone! We are gonna watch games today in Hippodrome!

Albert: Okay...*stands up and yawns*

Sviatoy: Huuh.....okay....better if we eat kulebyaka to start the day....

Vasily: You gotta be kidding me big fella, you're right, this day we will eat kulebyaka!

Sviatoy: Weeee! *runs out passing Vasily and go towards dining room*

Vasily: Well-well, see ya in dining room Schutzy! *walks away*

Albert: Alright....*stretching his body* let's go. *walks out*

(After some time in the dining room)

Vanya: Kuuleebyaakaa everyone! With new addings right from Byzantium market!

Sviatoy & Vasily: Yeay!!

Aleksandr: Feels like just yesterday we made Byzantine Cheburek. Now we have modified Kulebyaka.

Vanya: Well rice was plentiful also here!

Irene: Byzantine market everyone, we have everything!

Sviatoy: Did the market have gigantic fish?

Vasily: If you have the money, they have cetus in sale!

Sviatoy: Cetus?

Vasily: Yes! Huge fish!

Sviatoy: I...want...it.

Vanya: *giggles* Let's eat Cheburek first everyone!

Irene: Yes! Enjoy the food everyone!

(After they finished their food, everyone goes on a path towards the Hippodrome)

Katyusha: So, it was located just beside the imperial library of Byzantium?

Vasily: Yes, there is the entrance gate. The Hippodrome always empty in normal days when no games are held. Now we have the monthly games on show!

Albert: Are the games sponsored by imperial family or any officials?

Vasily: For now, we are sponsored by Titus Flavius Honorius! He arrived here just two days ago.

Albert: ..................

(Aleksandr staring at Albert suspiciously)

Aleksandr: .........Well whoever sponsored the game I guess we should just enjoy it, right?

Vasily: Indeed.

(They all goes inside the Hippodrome)

?Guard: You all can take the stairs to get your seat.

Aleksandr: Okay?

Vasily: Wait. *holding Aleksandr then gives the guard a clay tablet*

?Guard: .......My apologies, you all can take the seat here. *pointed an opening*

Vasily: Gratias.

(They all goes to the opening)

Aleksandr: Why is it?

Vasily: Well, the highest seat wasn't even seats, you all only can watch the games by standing. and if you lucky you can get lower seat to actually sit.

Aleksandr: Horrible?

Vasily: Well, yes. For common ones it was the best they can get. Great thing I was invited to have seat here by Major Theodosius with my families. We can sit beside high society members of Byzantium.