Goodbye, I'm Sorry

(Vincent's Pov)

A while has passed since we had been in Texas. I was helping Clementine with her bags as we packed them up to set them at our home.

"Oh, my little girl off to college." We hear as I put the bag in my trunk.

"Dad I will still be in town and you can visit me too." She says and I closed the trunk and go over to her.

"I know but you've grown up so much." He says as he hugs her and I watch them.

"Dad." Clem says and I smiled at this. It was really nice.

"Well, we will come and visit when you aren't so busy." He tells her.

"I know, and I will call you or mom and when I have my off days then we can go out." She tells him and Lee looks at me and I nod.

"So, you going to head out with the band?" He asked and I nod a bit.

"Yea, they're in uh... currently they're in Virginia, I'm going to surprise them." I tell him.

"How long will you be gone for?" He asked.

"About a month or so, not to sure but I do know I will be back in time for Clementine's first game." I tell him.

"Alright, well, be safe, ok?" He says and I nod at this.

"Are you leaving tomorrow?" He asked and I nod.

"Early in the morning." I tell him and I scratched my beard a bit.

"Well, you two be safe, ok? call me when you get to the house?" Lee asked Clem and she nods.

"I will dad." She tells him then goes up and kisses his check and looks to me. I nod a bit as I get off the car and I headed into the driver's side. I drove her back to the house and I got out and helped grabbed her bags and boxes and we headed inside. I helped bring her things into our room and she set them to her side of the room. I come up to her and kissed her cheek and held her waist a bit as she placed her hands over mine and I kissed her neck a bit.

"Hmm, are you ok?" She asked and I nod a bit.

"Yea, I'm fine I'm just very... handsy today." I chuckled and she laughed a bit.

"Ok, ok, help me unpack all this and we can... have some fun?" She asked and I move a bit and look at her.

"I mean if you want too, I won't force you." She says and I chuckled.

"I know I know... we can think on that later." I tell her and she nods and I help her with unpacking. It took a good few hours but we were able to finish up and I broke the boxes down and placed them in the closet for now. I take a seat on the bed with her and I look at her for a bit.

"Are you feeling, ok?" She asked and I nod.

"Yea I'm fine I just... I mean I could... stay here for a while." I mutter.

"This has to deal with the band?" She asked.

"I mean... I would also be nervous about the sex too; I mean you are a very... I wouldn't want to disappoint you." I mutter.

"Hey it's fine, we don't have to, it's ok." She says and I nod.

"Now tell me about the band what's wrong?" She asked.

"I just... I want to go but I want to stay here too." I tell her.

"It's ok if you don't want to go, you don't have to, you didn't tell them you were seeing them tomorrow, did you?" She asked.

"No, I didn't, but then I would feel pretty shitty if I didn't go." I tell her.

"Why don't you stay and think a bit on it... maybe if you want leave tomorrow night." She says.