Homecoming Dance

(Vincent's Pov)

-One Week Later-

I was working again before I had to head to Clementine's game in a few hours. I'm not going to Lie I'm a bit nervous about this, I mean Louis and the others are saying it's a date but I honestly don't think it is, and I doubt that is what Clementine meant, she just wants to hang out with her friends and asked if I wanted to go with her, simple. I looked up as I had finish rearranging the instruments from one side to the other, chuck had wanted to change the interior of the building for a few years as he says and I was here to help with that. I then hear the door open and I turn to see the same kids from last week.

"Hey you." One of the teens says and I go up to them.

"Hello, how can I help?" I asked the same line over and over every day.

"You're Vincent Aldon, aren't you?" The teen asked and I looked to him then the rest of the kids and I nod.

"Uh yea, that's me, can I help you?" I asked.

"Dude I fucking told you." One of the other teens says and I look at them.

"What the hell are you doing here?" They asked as they waved around the store so I decided to work a bit as I talked.

"Just wanted to work here nothing wrong with that." I tell them.

"After your band kicked you out?"

"They didn't kick me out I left." I tell them then chuck walks in.

"Hey if you aren't going to buy anything I suggest leaving my employee alone so they can work." He tells them.

"Fine old man." One of the teens says and they all leave and I sighed a bit.

"You good Vincent?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yea I'm doing good, sorry about that." I tell him.

"No need to be sorry, those kids don't know when to shut it when need be." He says and I nod in agreement.

"So, when is that Homecoming?" He asked.

"In a few hours after the game." I tell him.

"Well, the game starts at four and that's in a few minutes, so if you want to leave early I can close up shop." He says.

"No, I can work until Four I told Clem I would be a bit late so she has a ride." I explained.

"Well, I guess I have to be blunt, kid take the rest of the day off, besides I have to set up a day for a meeting anyway and make the new schedule for next month." He says and I nod.

"Are you sure about this?" I asked as I set the rest of the music books on the display shelf.

"Yes, I'm sure, no go on." He says and I nod as I go and throw the ox in recycling and I clock out then head to my car and look in the back seat to see the suit I had just gotten for this event, Clementine only told me that her dress was going to be red so Louis told me I should get the same color suit. I sighed as I drove to the high school and I parked the car and paid to get in. once that was done, I went and grabbed a few waters since Clementine's family was here and I go sit in the bleachers and look around as Duck comes up next to me and I hand him a water.

"Hey man long time no see." He says and I nod.

"Yea sorry about that."

"Hey you have work we understand." He says and I nod and I see Clementine come up to us and I smiled and waved a bit.

"Hey you made it just in time too." She says and I nod.

"Yea chuck basically kicked me out early for this." I tell him.