Lies Lies and More Lies

(Vincent's Pov)

I woke up to the hotel alarm going off and I turn my head to the side to see the time flashing seven in the morning. I get up slowly and look around the room a bit and head into the bathroom to do my morning routine. I looked to see the stubble on my face but I decided not to shave this time. I head out to my car and head to the closest cellphone store in the area and I walk in and took a look around.

"Hello." I hear and look up to see a man waving at me a bit.

"Anything specific you looking for?" He asked and I looked to the phones a bit.

"Uh just a simple smartphone is all I need." I say to him.

"Hmm, simple but reliable right?" he asked and I nod as he showed me around a bit. I got to thinking about the type of phone Clem had.

"Uh, any phones that have video chat already installed?" I asked and he nods and shows me the suggestions he had. I ended up buying an ok phone and I sent Brody a message, then Clementine.

'Hey got a new phone, just so you know.' I messaged Clementine and she responded back.

'That's good, I'm surprised you remember my number.' She messaged back and I chuckled.

'It's not a number I would forget.' I tell her and she sent laughing emojis and I chuckled at this.

'So, what are you doing today?' I asked.

'School, I shouldn't be texting in class but I'll message you when I get to lunch if that's ok with you.' She messaged.

'Yea that's fine, I'll hear from you then.' I send and I think as I get all my apps on the phone and head to the diner and sat in my usual spot with Bonnie coming up to me.

"Heard about the issue on the news." She says and I nod.

"Knew people would know, but it's not true through." I say as she gives me my usual meal but I asked for a coffee only this time.

"Has to be tough, but I hope you're able to get it cleared up." She says and I nod.

"I hope so, I called Minerva and said she better tell the truth or I could take legal actions on her." I muttered as I took a drink of my coffee.

"Hmm, I didn't think of that, though I didn't have much character myself." She says and I look at her.

"You do, everyone does, so long as it wasn't true then legal action can be taken." I say and eat a bit.

"Yea, I've been on the receiving end of that, but it would have been more of a hassle for me then to just drop it, that's all I can say about myself in that type of situation, so I can't say much." She says and I nod a bit. We chat for a bit then the news station comes on.

"As you all know we have a scheduled interview with Vincent and Minerva at the end of the month, but not with the other band mates from 'The Walking Dead' after the information we were given last night about their past with Vincent taking drugs and abusing Minerva we have some thoughts from the people." A woman said on the radio.

"Oh yes, indeed in all honesty we were all shocked to hear about this, people have had theories on Vincent taking drugs, what with the photo that was plastered around the media years ago, Vincent himself had aid it was because he was crying over his grandfather's death but now, I personally don't think that's true." A man says a bit pissed or it sounded like it.

"You can't say that though, we don't know the situation his grandfather did pass away and that was when the photo was taken, at his grandfathers funeral, he was wearing all black and Minerva was holding him a way a girlfriend would hold a grieving partner." A woman said.