Theseus Returning Home

Margaret Pov

I'm in my lounge room watching the battle between Abus Dumbledore and Gellert Grindelwald at the election like the rest of the wizard world is. I was watching intensely watching it all pan out, I was relieved like the rest of the world Gellert Grindelwald didn't win the election.

Time skip Couple days later

I hear a knock at the door I open the door and see Theseus I have the biggest smile on my face and I give him a big hug I squeezing him tightly i'm so glad he's back after such a long time. Theseus smiles and hugs me back. Theseus and I are in the lounge room i'm standing in front of Theseus and look into Theseus grey blue eyes  I start slowly unbuttoning his shirt, and I lean in close to Theseus face and kiss him, Theseus kisses me back and depends the Kiss. I get to the last button on Theseus shirt. I just started on buckling his belt. He realise what I was doing he grabs my hand before I could go any further. He pulls away "stop, it's not like I don't want to I just don't want to ruin this lovely moment".  Theseus buttons up his shirt and grabs my hands and we start slowly dancing to the music. He pulls me in closer.
Theseus looks into my eyes "I read this book when I was in France,  it's about how the French express they love, I haven't tried it before" We stop dancing. Theseus Lifes my right hand and kisses it, then he
gentle kisses my elbow, he Kisses my shoulder
he's slowly grazes over my shoulder and kisses my neck, and then kisses my cheek,  he pulls away and kisses my left hand he slowly pulls away from my hand then he  gentle kisses my elbow he grazes up my arm gently kisses my left shoulder he slowly moving to kiss my neck delicately he grazes up and kisses my cheek he look into my eyes and I look in to his, then he kisses on me the lips the kiss started of soft and delicate they it slowly get more deeper and passionate.

Time skip later on that night

Theseus and I lying in my bed facing each other, "I saw what was in your dream back then, another thing I wanted to tell you back there" he pauses "You're so kind and so lovely, I thought you deserved a man who had a normal 9-to-5 life and I didn't want you to be worrying about me". I just look at him, I didn't know what to say.