Chapter 93

Toni wasn't the type to be spontaneous when it came to doing things. She always planned out how this or that will go, thinking with precautions and deciding carefully.

But today, she woke up feeling spontaneous. She felt like she just had to do something without control. And lately, she's been motivated to get another tattoo. She also wasn't the type to have a lot of tattoos, hence the reason why she hasn't gotten one since she and her wife were 18. That was over 20 years ago.

But she felt like this could be something that'll help her spurt of adrenaline. Her family was very complete now. She has a beautiful, smart, and caring wife and 4 amazing, talented, beautiful kids. She's complete and that's what her tattoo is going to be inspired by. Her family.

"I'll drop Hunter off at dance practice tomorrow," Toni told her wife as they sat on their bedroom's balcony, the California night air caressing their skin.

"I can do it, baby. It's on the way to work." the redhead sipped her wine and looked up at the night sky. One thing she hated about living in California is that there are no stars. When they visited Florida for Disney World, stars littered the sky. Oh to live in Florida. She sighed inwardly.

"I got it, my love. Marie agreed to take Aliana and the twins for the day so I'm going to go for a ride on my motorcycle...just take some pictures of the sights and such." the tanned woman turned her head to look at her wife.

"Alright, TT. You can drop him off. Just make sure he's picked up at-"

"Four pm sharp, I know." the brunette sent her a smirk. "Good. You've been paying attention." Cheryl rolled her eyes teasingly.

"I have." Toni bit her lip. Cheryl smiled at her lovingly, her blue eyes soft with love. "I have a question to ask you." she set her wine glass down before reaching under her chair to pick up a single rose.

Toni chuckled softly when her wife met her eyes. "What is that for, baby?"

"Ahem." Cheryl cleared her throat as she turned in her seat, presenting her wife with the rose. "Antoinette Topaz, would you do me the extreme honor and bless me with your presence by going on a date with me tonight?" the redhead inquired while biting her lip slightly.

Toni let out a small hearty laugh, tilting her head as she accepted her wife's rose with a blush. "Of course, I will, Cheryl Topaz."

"You just made me the happiest redhead ever." the lawyer grinned widely. "Jesus, you're adorable." the soccer player bit her lip as she pulled her wife to straddle her lap. "I love you so much." she stared into icy blue eyes.

"I love you so much more." the pale woman wrapped her arms around her wife's neck.

"Not possible, Cher." her hands rubbed up and down the redhead's sides, never breaking eye contact. "You're always denying my love for you...maybe I should prove it." Cheryl's voice dropped to a whisper.

"Mmm. And how would you prove it- exactly?" Toni was cut off when her wife leaned in for a kiss. She kissed back, joining the pale woman's slow kiss. Her hands slid down Cheryl's back before landing on her ass. The brunette squeezed the perky flesh in her hands, earning a gentle moan from the woman on her lap.

Cheryl breathed heavily as the tanned woman moved from her lips to her neck. She moaned breathily when Toni sucks on her sweet spot. "Feels so good...to finally have you all to myself." the brunette whispered in her ear.