Chapter 13

⚠️Homophobic Karen⚠️

"Baby..." Toni whispered, placing kisses on the corners of Cheryl's lips. Cheryl groaned and furrowed her eyebrows, "What?" She rasped.

"It's almost 11. We have to get up." Toni said, rubbing her sides under her shirt. Cheryl shivered at Toni's touch as she smiled and turned to face her.

Toni pecked her lips, once, twice, then three times before rasping out, "Good morning, babe." rubbing Cheryl's bareback.

"Morning, " Cheryl murmured, her eyes still closed from when Toni kissed her a few seconds prior.

"What time is it?" The redhead asked. Toni pulled up her arm, checking her apple watch. "10:37." She replied. The pale girl nodded, sitting up as she stretched. She grabbed her phone to find messages from Madison and Jason.

Maddy🥱[8:56 AM]: Mom dropped me off at Marrissa's so you didn't have to.

Cheryl[10:40]: Alright, Maddy. Have fun!😘

Cheryl then opened Jason messages

JJ👻[9:45 AM]: Daniel and I are on the way, He's sleeping rn so he should be asleep until at least 1 or 2 PM.

Cheryl[10:43]: Alright.

She turned to Toni who was looking at her lovingly, "What?" Cheryl blushed as her heart skipped a beat.

Toni shook her head before sighing, "N-Nothing. Let's get ready." The brunette stood up. Cheryl nodded, letting Toni pull her up.

Once they were finished getting ready, they walked downstairs to find, as expected, an empty and quiet house. "Want something to eat?" Cheryl asked, going over to the fridge grabbing the bacon, eggs, and sausage.

"Yeah," Toni replied, taking a seat at the counter. "So, It's sausages, eggs, and bacon. So I can make breakfast sandwiches." Cheryl said and turned to face Toni.

"Sounds good." The brunette hummed and went over to wrap her arms around Cheryl's waist. "Mmm, TT, I'm trying to cook before Daniel gets here." Cheryl giggled.

Toni huffed, "Fine." She removed herself from her girlfriend, going to send beside her as she watched the redhead move around the kitchen.

"Aww, she wants to wait until they're in love." Emily's voice ringed in her ears as she watched her girlfriend plate the eggs. Toni tilted her head, letting her thoughts take over.

Maybe she already is in love with Cheryl. She felt something when she first saw the redhead, she felt that warm giddy feeling when she saw Cheryl smile for the first time. She knows they have only been official for a month now, but she's in love with Cheryl, but she holds in the urge to say it, afraid that Cheryl wouldn't feel the same way just yet.

"TT?" Cheryl's voice broke her out of her thoughts, "I'm finished with the food. I said it about 3 times. Are you okay?" The redhead asked as she placed the two plates down and going to get the orange juice.

"I-I- yeah, I'm okay. Just lost in thought, thinking about Mrs. Stevens." Toni lied, taking her seat.

Cheryl frowned, "I'm sorry about her."

"It's alright, babe. At least she's not in any more pain." Toni gave her a closed-lip smile before digging into her sandwich.

"Mmm, babe. This is amazing!" Toni said, frantically eating more. "TT! Slow down, I don't want you to choke." The concerned redhead said.

Toni nodded, slowing down, "Where did you learn how to cook?" She asked, drinking some orange juice.

"My Nana. She gave me cooking lessons to pass time." The pale girl divulged.