Chapter 37

Good morning, feeling very sad this morning because something is going on right now and a lot is happening with school, but I wanted to get this out for you guys. So enjoy!

2 months later

"Alright, baby. I'm going to get going." Cheryl said, fixing her earring. Toni looked up from her playbook and smiled, "You look amazing, baby." She placed her book down as she got up.

Cheryl smiled, fixing her hair in the mirror, "Thank you, my love." She turned to face the brunette. "Don't have too much fun without me." Toni pecked her lips.

"Hey, it's my bachelorette party, it marks my last two days of freedom before I'm tied down to you." Cheryl whispered against her lips.

"You make it sound like such a bad thing. Am I that bad?" Toni smirked, wrapping her arms around Cheryl's clothed waist.

"Maybe, " Cheryl shrugged, playing her fiancé's little game. Toni leaned in to kiss her, Cheryl's arms resting on Toni's shoulders, she sighed into the brunette's mouth.

"Do I have to go?" She nibbled on Toni's lip, "I could just stay here and cuddle with you and Nala-"

"Babe, we already talked about this. Go have fun, like you said it's the last night before you're a free woman, go have fun." Toni told her and her eyes widen, "Wait not too much f-"

"I know, TT." Cheryl giggled, "And get those thoughts out of your head, I would never. No matter how drunk I will be." Cheryl nodded.

Toni facepalms herself, "God, I have to deal with drunk you, then hungover you." Toni joked making Cheryl push her shoulder playfully.

"You love when you get to take care of me." The redhead pouted.

"Ah, you caught me," Toni smirked. Cheryl's apple watch beeped and she sighed, "I have to go." She pouted, "B and V are 5 minutes away." She added, looking at her watch.

Toni kissed her, "Nala, and I will be right here when you get back." Toni reassured her.

Cheryl nodded, "I love you, " She said as she made her way to the door slowly, hoping the brunette would change her mind.

"Cher, wait!" Toni said making her sigh out of relief. Cheryl turned around, "Don't forget to take the Jeep keys. The Mercedes has a flat." Toni says.

Cheryl frowned slightly, "Okay."

"I love you, baby. Have fun." Toni said as she stood at the door, watching Cheryl walk to the Jeep.

"I love you more." The redhead replied.

********

It's been two hours and so far Toni has received 7 drunken messages from her bride-to-be.

The beat of my ❤️[9:45 PM]: I wike ywu!

The beat of my ❤️[10:21]: Vwernica eplain you my fiancé.

The beat of my ❤️[10:36]: I wike thwat.

The beat of my ❤️[11:35]: Yow very pwetty

And it went on and on about how Cheryl couldn't live without her and that she's happy that Toni was in her life.

Toni chuckled once her phone started to ring.

"Hey, baby. Having fun?" Toni asked, petting Nala's head.

"Yes, I miss you." The redhead slurred.

"I miss you too, baby. Just another hour, kay?"

"But I wanna go now!" She slurred. Toni could hear Veronica, Betty, and Audrey snickering in the background.