Chapter 19

Just a reminder: This book is filled with mostly fluff, so if you get bored, click off🏃🏾‍♀️💨

Cheryl woke up to the sun beaming through her girlfriend's window. She felt a warm hand resting on her stomach as Toni's arm disappeared under the soccer jersey she was sporting.

She opened her eyes, looking down to see Toni asleep on her chest, her plump lips parted with light snores exiting her lips. Cheryl smiled softly, starting to massage Toni's scalp gently.

The brunette hummed contently in her sleep, subconsciously cuddling closer to her girlfriend's chest.

Ever since she and Toni had taken their relationship to a physical level, the brunette was more clingy than usual. "Baby, we have school." The redhead whispered.

"Mmm, F-Five minutes." She mumbled, groaning when Cheryl's fingers stopped their motion.

"No!" Toni objected, leaning up to grabbed a pale hand and place it back into her hair. Cheryl chuckled, doing what she was doing before.

Toni smiled, trying to fall asleep again. After five minutes, Cheryl started gently shaking the brunette.

"Come on, babe. We have to get ready. I have to help you get dressed too." Cheryl mumbled, sitting up slightly.

"Baby, noooo." She whined, trying to push Cheryl back down.

"Nope. You said five minutes, I gave you five minutes. Now it's my turn to get what I want, so up. Let's go." The redhead demanded.

Toni huffed, letting Cheryl get up. The pale girl went to use the connected bathroom while Toni sat on the bed. Once she returned, she went into Toni's closet.

"How about you wear these?" The redhead asked her grumpy girl who shrugged. Cheryl sighed, entering the closet again before coming back out in one of Toni's oversized sweaters and leggings.

Toni tried to fight a smile since she was upset with Cheryl at the moment, but she couldn't help herself. Cheryl in her clothes makes her fall in love with her even more. "Come on," Cheryl said, going over to help her get up.

Once she was up, Cheryl handed her the crutches and let Toni walk herself to the bathroom while Cheryl pulled her ginger hair into a ponytail.

Soon both girls were ready. Toni placed her backpack on her back before using her crutches to get to the door.

"You still upset with me?" Cheryl asked with a pout, moving her hair from under her bookbag.

Toni shrugged, opening her bedroom door before taking her time to get downstairs. Cheryl rolled her eyes before following behind her girlfriend.

*******

"Toni- oh-" Emily stopped herself when she saw the state her best friend was in.

"What's got your panties in a twist?" The hazel-eyed girl asked. Cheryl chuckled, "I woke her up for school when she was comfortably sleeping on my chest." She explained.

"Ohh...yeah, she hates being woken up. Well, I'll catch you when you're woken up because I don't need attitude this fine Tuesday morning." Emily smirked before turning around and walking away.

"Ugh." Toni groaned, opening her locker. "Babe, come on, you haven't said anything to me this morning." Cheryl pouted.

Toni sighed, turning to face her. "I'm sorry, baby. I'm just in a very bitter mood. I barely got any sleep last night because of the rain."Toni explained before turning back to her locker.