will your eyes still smile from your cheeks?

Start from the beginning

"You guys check down there, I'll check the streets," Joe said.

"Okay," Cisco huffed before he, Mon and Ralph began to head down the alleyway while Joe headed into his car.

But suddenly, Rundine appeared out of nowhere, blasting towards Joe. "Guys, he's here!" He yelled, getting out of the car at the last second.

The car miniaturized as Mon, Cisco and Ralph turned around.

"Hey! Hold it right there!" Ralph yelled as they all started running after Rundine but he blasted them.

They froze in place, golden particles covering them while Rundine smirked to himself. "Oh, that feels weird," Cisco said.

"What's happening to us?" Mon asked.

Rundine snickered before he ran off while Joe kept his eyes on the three. "Joe, he's getting away!"

"Seems we've got bigger problems," Joe said, seeing the three were now as big as ants.

STAR Labs

In the med bay, Caitlin, Harry and Joe all looked down on a platter to find three annoyed miniaturized Mon-El, Cisco and Ralph. "This is—"

"Ridiculous," Harry said.

"You okay, guys?" Caitlin asked.

"Are we doing okay? Are we doing okay? Does it look like we're doing okay? We're two inches tall, Caitlin!" Cisco snapped.

"Yeah, I'm, like, Cisco's size now. Is this how you always see the world?" Ralph asked.

"Oh, that's right funny, man. I guess your body just finally shrunk down to a size that's proportional to your brian!" Cisco snapped.

"Ralph, have you tried just stretching back to normal size?" Caitlin asked.

"Uh-" Ralph started before he began to stretch up but his body snapped back to how it was, "Ah! Oh! My back! Jeez Louise!"

"Okay, you know what, maybe I can breach us out of here," Cisco said before he blasted a breach and jumped in it.

Just moments later, it re-breached itself in front of a coffee mug that stood on the platter, and Cisco ended up slamming himself right into it. "Really thought, uh, I was gonna go farther than that."

"How many fingers am I holding up?" Ralph asked, holding three up.

"Four fingers," Cisco said.

"You're no less annoying at that size," Harry said.

"You're telling me about that?" Mon asked, glaring up at him, "Really? Really?"

Suddenly, Kara ran in, with new information for them about their new three small friends. "Hey, guys, I think I got something," she said before they all followed her towards the computers in the cortex, "So, I wasn't able to pin Ray Palmer or the Waverider, but I was able to reach Felicity. So, Ray uses dwarf star alloy to power the shrinking capabilities in the A.T.O.M. suit, but on November 27th, Palmer Tech's last depository of alloy was stolen from Central City's facility."

"November 27th...that was the day Barry came out of the Speed Force," Caitlin realized and Kara nodded.

"So he hits the facility, then he hops on the bus," Harry said.

"So, dwarf star alloy plus dark matter equals Rundine's shrinking powers?" Kara asked.

"N-Not exactly. Nature doesn't work to scale. If the human body were to shrink, we can't lift our skeleton," Caitlin explained.