~

Choi Seungcheol

That's it.

Two words. Choi Seungcheol. And my entire life was flipped around.

Our college's most popular, one of the most handsome, the richest and kindest person. Even the teachers can't help but fall for his charms. Ever since he helped me on our very first day of college, I just can't stop thinking about him.

His brown eyes, his brown hair, his dimples, his smile, his muscles, his everything! I just can't get hi out of my head and my heart. There is just one teeny-meeny, simple problem. 

I'm not the only one who feels this way.

Around 80% of the female population on our college is obsessed with him too.

Then why did he notice me from the crowd? 

.

.

.

.

I, Song Jia, have only dreamt of one thing my entire life. 

Getting into Sebong University of Liberal Arts and obtaining a Bachelors degree in Journalism. After all, Sebong University is Korea's most prestigious University and is ranked as the world's eight best University, the only Asian University to ever make it on the top ten list. 

But when I saw him, well. . .surely there can be some adjustments made to my dream list can't it? 

Now alongside studying Journalism, I have a side dream of being Choi Seungcheol's girlfriend. 

Yes, I know, I sound like a creep, pervert, stalker and god knows what more, but I just can't help but think about him. Every time he is near me, my heart forgets how to beat and every time he smiles, I can feel all the butterflies in the world flying around in my stomach. 

I don't even have enough words to express how much I love him. 

There are only three simple problems, however. 

One, I have major competition because eighty percent of the female demographic has the "feels" for him. 

Two, for some reason, Choi Seungcheol has rejected every single girl, and guy, that have ever confessed to him. 

Three, he doesn't know I exist even though half of my classes are with him. 

How fun!