Shooting Star Pt. 4 (SS x Muggle from our world! reader)

Introduction:
Snape asks Y/N to accompany him to Diagon Alley. They meet the Malfoys there who invite them to Malfoy Manor. Lucius and Narcissa have a plan, however - will that plan work?

PS: This is a request from Encantadiafan12 here on Wattpad & Tumblr. Thank you for your request!

Word count: 1.6k

Published: 4/11/2022
———————————————

TW: Flirtation and jealousy

In her apartment, Y/N is humming a song while cleaning up. She decided that it was probably time to do so. You never know when you get company...

She doesn't seem to hear the sound of apparation as she keeps cleaning up. She's startled when she hears a chuckle behind her.

"Cleaning, are we?" a voice asks in amusement.

Y/N sighs in relief before turning around to face the person.

"Hi, Severus... It's so good to see you. And yeah, I thought it was time to do some cleaning" she says, a bit embarrassed that she didn't clean a bit earlier.

Snape smirks. "Well, it looks clean to me... Would you like to accompany me to Diagon Alley? I need to buy a few potion ingredients" he tells her.

She smiles at that. "I would love to!" she exclaims.

Chuckling at her enthusiasm, Snape gently grabs her arm before apparating them.

Once her feet land on the ground, she keeps steadying herself by grabbing him.

"Are you okay?" he asks, hoping she's not going to get sick from apparating.

The girl slowly nods. "Yeah, I'm fine. I just need a moment" she says while her arms are still wrapped around his.

When she notices, her cheeks turn red.

"S-sorry" she mutters as she lets go of his arm.

Snape looks at her, amused. "No need to apologise. We cannot have you fall down on the ground" he teases.

He then guides her to Mr. Mulpepper's Apothecary, making sure she doesn't get lost among all the busy witches and wizards. Once he has bought the needed ingredients, they leave the shop.

"Is that for personal use now that you finally teach Defence Against the Dark Arts?" Y/N questions, remembering that Dumbledore gave him his dream job.

Snape nods. "Correct. I might not teach Potions anymore, but that doesn't mean I don't appreciate the subtle art of potion-making" he states.

As they pass Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour, he stops up before looking at the young woman next to him.

"Would you like an ice cream?" he offers.

He wants to enjoy being alone with her before anyone he knows shows up and ruins it...

"I would love to" she replies, smiling.

Nodding, Snape takes her to the ice cream shop.

"You may choose whatever flavours you want" he tells her.

Smiling gratefully, Y/N chooses her flavours. Once she has done so, Snape chooses his - plain vanilla and chocolate.

He also chooses firewhiskey flavour - he simply couldn't resist.

They sit down on a bench nearby to enjoy their ice cream. Y/N takes her first bite.

"This is really delicious! Thank you so much, Severus" she says, looking grateful as she takes another bite.