Shooting Star Pt. 2 (SS x Muggle from our world! reader)

Introduction:
Severus Snape and everybody else survived the war thanks to Y/N Y/L/N. As the Dark Lord has finally been defeated, Snape decides to apparate to her apartment to tell her the news.

PS: This is a request from Encantadiafan12 on Wattpad & Tumblr. Thank you for your request!

Word count: 1.4k

Published: 1/4/2022
———————————————

It has been six months since Severus Snape appeared in the Muggle World where he and the people he knows are fictional characters. Thanks to Y/N Y/L/N, they have destroyed the Dark Lord once and for all.

They quickly found and destroyed his Horcruxes - well, except for two which took a while.

It was rather difficult to get close to his snake and kill it. They also had to make a plan so that the Dark Lord killed the boy only to be killed instantly himself.

It has been a tough half a year, but now it's finally over. The Dark Lord is finally gone, all the Death Eaters are in Azkaban, and everybody lives.

Dumbledore is still alive, Fred Weasley is still alive, and so is Remus Lupin, Dobby the free elf and Hedwig, Harry Potter's owl. And many, many more.

All thanks to one person - Y/N.

Once it was all over, Snape was sure he would go to Azkaban - but as Dumbledore is alive, the Headmaster helped him clear his name and explain that he was a spy - he was on their side, the Order of the Phoenix.

Right now, Snape is in the Headmaster's office, drinking tea as Dumbledore and McGonagall discuss the last few months.

"Yes, it has surely been eventful - I am glad that we lost no one this time" Dumbledore says, popping a lemon drop into his mouth.

After taking a sip of her tea, McGonagall nods in agreement. "So am I, Albus. We have the girl that Severus met to thank that for. What was her name again, Severus?" she asks her colleague.

Snape clears his throat. "Her name is Y/N Y/L/N" he replies.

He won't lie and say that he hasn't thought of the girl at all these past few months, because he has. He has been thinking of her every day - she's the reason that they defeated the Dark Lord and saved everyone.

She's the reason that he finally has peace - he doesn't have to stress himself anymore. Being a spy had, quite honestly, been horrible. He's so relieved that it's over.

Once he's done drinking his tea, Snape rises from his chair. Dumbledore and McGonagall both look puzzled.

"Where are you going, Severus?" Dumbledore questions.

Snape doesn't know why, but for the first time in forever, he lets the corner of his lips turn slightly upwards.

"I did promise to let her know if we defeated him" he simply says before he starts walking out the room.

As he walks down the stairs, he ignores their hushed voices about "bets" and "galleons".

Once he's outside Hogwarts, he apparates to the young woman's apartment. He appears on the exact spot he was seen here last time in her living room.

As he walks towards the doorframe, he stops right in his tracks as he hears singing. It's the most beautiful voice he has ever heard before.

He decides to walk closer to the sound, making sure he's hidden.

Once he reaches what must be Y/N's bedroom, he finds out who's singing. It's her. The girl who has a crush on him has such a beautiful voice.

He can't help but be impressed.