Stuck under the Mistletoe Pt. 2 (SS)

Introduction:
Snape decides to get answers to his question once the Order meeting is finally over. What will happen when Y/N confesses her feelings for the Potions Master?

Word count: 1k

Published: 12/21/2021
———————————————

Snape sighs as he listens to Dumbledore's ideas and plans. He doesn't want to hear them, he wants this meeting to finish so he can get some answers.

He occasionally diverts his gaze to Y/N Y/L/N on the opposite side of the table in the dining room of the Headquarters.

He still can't believe the young woman kissed him. Sure, she might have done it in order to save him from the twins' prank, but still.

Tonks did mention that Y/N has had a crush on the Potions Master of Hogwarts since her third year. He wonders if she still does, or if she has grown out of it.

As Arthur suggests something, Sirius leans close to Snape.

"So, Snivellus. Somebody has had a crush on you, huh? Her education at Hogwarts must have been horrible if you were all she thought about" he whispers, smirking.

Snape rolls his eyes. "Well, Black, I don't see anyone having a crush on you. How sad your life must be" he whispers back, now it's his time to smirk.

Sirius huffs as he diverts his attention back to Arthur.

A few minutes later, the meeting finally comes to an end.

"Well, that will be all for today. I suggest we continue talking about this next week, same day and time" Dumbledore states, ending the meeting. Everybody nods in agreement.

As Moody, Tonks and Y/N are the first ones to rise from their chairs, Snape immediately does so as well. He has to quickly catch her if he wants answers tonight.

As the three people are about to leave, Snape clears his throat. "Y/L/N, a word?" he asks, though rhetorically.

Sighing, Y/N looks at her friend. "I will be back later" she tells her.

Tonks nods. She then playfully hits Y/N's arm. "Let me know if you get detention" she says, winking.

Y/N's cheeks turn a bit red as she reluctantly steps towards her former professor.

She takes a deep breath. She wondered if he was going to storm out the building or kill her once he was freed. As he did neither, she now wonders if he's going to yell at her.

Snape clears his throat. "It has come to my attention that you apparently fancied me when you were a Hogwarts student" he says, looking her up and down.

The young woman slowly nods. So far, no yelling.

"So, naturally, I'm curious if-" he starts just as he notices six teenagers eavesdropping on them. He growls at that.

"What. Are you six. Looking at?" he demands, giving them a warning look.

The twins smirk. "Seeing that our prank," George starts.

"Was beneficial to our victim" Fred ends, whistling.

Harry and Ron burst out laughing while Hermione and Ginny giggle. Snape scowls at them.

As they show no sign of wanting to leave, Snape decides the two of them will do so instead as he grabs Y/N's arm and drags her upstairs to one of the guest rooms.

He casts a Silencing Charm after he has locked the door. He then faces the woman in front of him.

"So, as I was saying before we were rudely interrupted, I'm curious to know something. Do you still fancy me?" he questions, raising an eyebrow.

The young woman's cheeks turn bright red. She's considering lying to him, but fearing that he might be a Legilimens, she decides against it. It would do more harm than good.

"Y-yes, I do" she confesses, her cheeks turning even redder - if that's even possible.

She immediately looks away from him, the floor seeming the most interesting thing in the room.

Snape smirks at that. He then puts a finger under her chin to make her look at him.

"Is that so, huh?" he asks her, looking amused.

Y/N merely nods, not daring to say any word. He chuckles at her. He then gently caresses her cheek.

"Why would a young, beautiful woman like you fall for a man like me?" he asks, curious to know her answer.

He has no idea why she would fall for him. To his knowledge, nobody could ever desire him. Which is why he's surprised that this beautiful woman in front of him fancies him.

Y/N blinks a few times, looking at him in disbelief.

"Are you serious? Why in Merlin's name wouldn't I fall for you? You are intelligent, great at your work, sarcastic which is definitely a turn-on, mysterious, handsome..." she says, listing all the things she likes about him.

Snape's smirk widens. "So sarcasm turns you on, huh? And handsome? What about me is handsome?" he questions, wanting to hear more. His hand on her cheek has lowered down to her shoulder.

She gulps. "W-well, your onyx eyes, your crooked nose, your thin lips... Your black hair. Honestly, everything about you is handsome" she admits, whispering as his hand has travelled down to her waist.

His lips are touching her left ear. "Why don't we continue where we left off earlier?" he whispers, his voice sounding raspy.

Y/N immediately closes her eyes, preparing herself.

Their lips then meet as they kiss for a second time tonight. Snape is tightening his grab on her waist while Y/N wraps her arms around his neck, deepening the kiss.

A moment later, they stop to take a break, both panting heavily. Y/N then smiles once she has regained her breath.

"I guess the meetings won't be so bad anymore. Maybe we should thank Fred and George for their mistletoe prank" she jokes, looking into his eyes.

He chuckles, kissing the tip of her nose. "Indeed, I would say they are going to be... enjoyable. And let's not do that. They will just beg me to cancel their detention, which I won't" he says, looking into her eyes as well while he caresses her hip.

He will definitely look forward to all the meetings with the Order from now on.

Who would have thought being stuck under a mistletoe would have any advantages?