Never Without You (Valtor)

Introduction:
Valtor and the Trix are looking for more spells to steal. The three witches are surprised to find out that's not the only thing Valtor is looking for.

PS: This is a request from @SianiaLarkin01 on Wattpad. Thank you for your request!

Word count: 1.3k

Published: 2/1/2022
———————————————

In a cave hidden away from society, Valtor and the Trix are discussing their next move.

Well, the Trix witches are discussing different ideas while talking Valtor's ears off. He ignores their chattering while thinking hard.

"Where are you?" he whispers, focusing on his magic. Whatever he's looking for, he's doing everything in his power to find it.

"I think he's finally snapped - he's talking to himself" Darcy whispers, silently gesturing to Valtor focusing.

Stormy snorts at that. "I'd say he's been crazy this whole time. If it wasn't for his powers and his good looks, I would have left him a long time ago. The guy is nuts" she states, making sure he doesn't hear her.

Icy laughs. "Well, I can't argue with that. Thankfully, it will be worth it in the end when he gives me enough power to take over the entire Magix. Oh, I can already see the look on people's faces when they bow to me" she says, smirking.

Now it's Darcy's turn to snort. "Yeah, right. Haven't you paid attention? He clearly likes me the most" she states, crossing her arms.

"No, he likes ME the most!" Icy growls.

Stormy huffs. "You are both wrong, I'm clearly the favourite" she says, looking confident.

The three witches glare at each other, magic emerging in their hands.

Just as they are about to hit each other, Valtor turns around. He sighs.

"Stop that nonsense, you are wasting your energy. Save it for the Winx" he says, sounding irritated.

They immediately stop what they are doing, lowering their arms. They however still glare at each other.

Sighing once more, he motions for them to follow him. "Now, let's go. We have somewhere to be and spells to steal" he points out as the portal appears in front of them.

He immediately enters, not even waiting for them.

Stormy is the first one to follow him. "I'm his favourite" she says, sticking out her tongue at them before going through the portal.

Rolling their eyes, Icy and Darcy follow them. They then appear somewhere they have never been before.

"What's this place?" Icy questions, looking around. They are in what appears to be a forest.

It's however a forest they have never seen before - the sky is completely dark, yet the forest is very bright.

Darcy notices the stars. They seem to be brighter than in any other realm, making the forest seem much brighter than it is.

"Weird, isn't it supposed to be daytime?" Stormy asks, looking confused.

"It is daytime" Valtor merely says, not seeming surprised at all.

He starts walking deeper into the forest.

"Hey, wait for us!" Icy exclaims as the three witches hurry towards him.

After a moment of walking in silence, Darcy looks at the wizard. "So, care to tell us what we are doing here?" she questions, intrigued to hear his answer.