Just remember that I love you

When we all arrive we look around. I look around for Luke, who was just in the dark as the rest of us. He'd been made to frame my brother to protect me, to save my life, he wasn't the bad guy here, it was all our uncle Hades. But now I know what he meant when he was saying suspicious things when we were trying to leave camp and I'd forgive him. Now that we had it, I wanted to know that Luke was ok.

But where we were at, it was the empire state building. And we had 10 mins before midnight came to get the bolt back. And then Luke came and showed up. Luke, I called, when I heard him call out for us. He landed after using a pair of his own winged shoes. He hugged me and kissed me passionately and gently.

I'm so glad you're ok. You're not hurt are you? Cheeks aren't swollen, lips not busted, nosed isn't bleeding, no black eye, you don't have any bones showing, or skin peeling, and you're not melting, you're still as cold feeling as I left you almost exactly 10 days ago now. I'm fine Luke. Are you ok? Hades isn't going to kill you now is he? Now that we have the bolt.

Don't worry about me, I'm worried about you. Percy Jackson, he called to my brother. Percy pulled me away from Luke. Percy? Get away from her! Percy, he didn't want to hurt anyone, he was trying to protect me. No, he framed me, he used you to get to me! No, he didn't know you when we started dating.

She's right, I never wanted to hurt you or her, or anyone of you, but if I didn't take the bolt and make someone go down and give it to Hades he would've killed Farrah, and because of that reason, I can't let you give that lighting bolt back, Hades wants to create war, and when he wakes up, he'll come after you, he needs the bolt. We can find a new world, all of us, or I can help you and go against Hades and risk all of our lives.

If Zeus has his lighting bolt back, he'll stop Hades. Farrah, he's lying to you, he's not your friend, and he doesn't love you, you're being played. I can see where you might think that, and I'm not hurt by the accusation, but I'm sorry. Not sorry enough! Percy?! You're too late Luke, I'm returning the bolt right now, and you'll be sorry you ever tricked either of us. She loves you Luke, but tell her the truth you don't love her, and you never did! Percy lets go, our mother called to him.

Let me go with you, I don't wish to go back to Hades or put anyone's lives in danger. Farrah, you know your powers and you can hypnotize me to tell the truth, with your powers like that, only the truth can come out of my mouth. Do it, and I can't lie. No, I'm not gonna control you. Then I will! Percy stop! Let's just get the bolt to Zeus, please, just let it go. And as my sister, and my twin, I don't want you with him, until I know for sure what his true intentions even are.

Instead of the usual everywhere else like a big fight, this "fight" was over Luke's intentions, and purposes. And who he really was. The thing is Percy, you don't have that power, he could be the worst evil villain in the history of the world, and as long as he's still my Luke, I'm still going to love and be with him. Perce I want to side with you, but I can't side away from my boyfriend. He's done nothing to hurt me, or any of us, he did what he's done to protect me, he loves me for me, and you want NOTHING to do with this world!

This again?! Farrah, it's that I want Luke to be my enemy, I think Luke is pretty cool guy, I just wish he hadn't had framed me to protect you and "help" Hades start this war, just so that Hades wouldn't had found away to take your life. And until I know the truth, I'm not sure at the moment that I trust him. And as your brother I'm going to protect you from him. Annabeth, capture her. Anna no! Sorry little sister its for your own good. Stop! Luke?!

Percy I don't want to fight you, but you don't think my intentions are pure. Let's take this convo up higher Percy, just the us. Just us 3. Farrah follow me up? You got the shoes on right? Yes. No, you're not going anywhere. Farrah, Luke is my friend too, but right now Percy has the right idea. Anna I don't want to hurt you, but you have no idea what I'm capable of! Let her go Annabeth, Percy nods at her. She releases me.

We fly up after Luke. I go to his side, as he reaches a hand out for me. Please guys someone's going to get hurt, don't fight, we don't need this to be Demi G-D version of Romeo and Juliet! We take to the skies, and fly around. I don't want to hurt you Percy, I don't want to hurt anyone, you're just gonna have to trust me! I'm your friend Percy. Please, I have no ill intentions. We'll see about that! When we make it back to ground again, with one last chance to protect me, Percy uses his powers on Luke.

Luke?! It's ok, I'll be ok, Percy stop! It's ok let him, and I'll forgive him when he's done. Once I prove that I'm pure of heart. Farrah stay back! Percy calls to me, he makes water towers explode and water fills the roof, threating to drown Luke in it. I use my own powers to make the water stop, and Luke starts coughing up water. Luke, I run to him. If you're telling the truth then and only then I'll be sorry for everything I've done, but if I'm right, then I'll let my sister decide what she wants to do with you.

Percy then approaches Luke and I holding a fork staff thing like our dad made out of water. And I use my own powers to create a water based ice staff, a lot like Jack's. STOP! A battle of the Poseidon twins, now this is a battle. Luke teases. Percy this needs to stop! I don't want to hurt you and I know you don't want to hurt me, and I don't want you or Anna to hurt Luke! Luke is your friend, if he wasn't he would've taken you out the first chance he got, or pretended to love me just to get the lightning bolt, but he hasn't laid a finger on you. He loves me Percy!

And if you hurt him more than this, and you kill him I will NEVER forgive you! You want me to make him tell the truth to ease your pain and mind, I will, but please, don't hurt him anymore. Please?! I cry. Farrah, I never wanted to hurt you. He says gently brushing my hair back, and I'm sorry, I'm just trying to protect you. I'm sorry Luke, but I have to do this. No worries angel. Now Luke, under my control and my power, tell my brother the truth, tell me who you are really, be 100% honest with us.

Anything for you Snow, my beautiful Jade. You already know the truth, because you know me. Percy, I forgive you for hurting me, I would do the same if the positions were switched. But I love your sister, and my intentions are pure. I am one of you. I did what I did to protect her, I love her from the very bottom of my heart, and I'm sorry you felt terribly towards me after going to Hades and I want help stop him. I am your friend Percy Jackson, we fight on the same side.

There, there's your proof. No go on with your promise. I'm sorry Luke, for everything, Farrah you were right, and I'm sorry I just wanted to protect you. Can you forgive me. Yes. I love you Percy, just next time listen to me. Now, I'm gonna go heal him. No, don't worry about me, get the bolt to Zeus. Percy go, go I'll stay back and heal him. Now, with Luke healed we go after Percy, and show up together. Let's go we've got two mins. We get into an elevator and flip some switches that will take us to where we need to be.

Why is he still here? I'll explain later, but all you need to know was I was right. I say intertwining our fingers. He gently kisses me. Annabeth rolls her eyes, and Percy and my mother watch us sweetly. Thank you for being the light to my dark world. Thank you for saving me from mine. I missed you so much. Me too. From now on you're never leaving my side. And maybe in the future for real and forever. I hope we lost that long, long enough for you to be able to ask. Because I know I'd say yes.

When we're all done here, and we're back at camp, if you will be returning to camp after this, that there's something I want to give you. What? It's a surprise. The elevator went up, up, up. We didn't take our eyes off each other for a sec. As I leaned my head on his shoulder. I love you. I love you more. And I love you most. Prove it! He tilted my chin up, and leaned down to kiss me. Is that proof enough for you? For now. I lean my head back, and Luke has one hand and Percy takes my other. T: I'm sorry. I love you. It's ok, I love you too. Thanks for trying to protect me, but something tells me you won't need to.